NIT Silchar Recruitment 2021
National Institute of Technology (NIT)
(राष्ट्रीय महत्व का संस्थान)
( Advt No :NITS/Dean(RC)/ME/556/03/2021)
Name of the Post :
NIT Silchar Recruitment 2021
Post related Short Information
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar has published the advertisement for the vacancy of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Posts through Online mode. and this advertisement details is published firstly on only Sarkari Plan website. All candidates who are interested in this published advertisement of the vacancy, We suggest please read the notification. If candidate want to apply the application form of this notification , then we suggest please read this notification and then apply application form.
Post Publish Date :
Post Update Date :
Join Sarkari Plan on Social Media for Latest Update
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professo Age Limit
Age Relaxation As Per Rules.
- Start Date to Apply Online: 20 July 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 05 August 2021
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Details
|Name of the post||Vacancy||Salary Details|
|Assistant Professor Grade– I||Rs.8000|
|Assistant Professor Grade–I||Rs.7000|
|Assistant Professor Grade–II||Rs.6000|
National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor Educational Qualification
For detailed eligibility criteria and required credit points for aforesaid posts, please refer to the following documents appended to this notification (uploaded in institute official website: www.nits.ac.in).
M.E., M. Tech or equivalent degree in Mechanical Engineering/Technology streams
(Manufacturing/Design/Mechatronics) (GATE/NET qualified) with first class in B.E/B.Tech in
Mechanical Engineering Specialization
- Schedule E of MoE (erstwhile MHRD) Notification dated July 2017 (see page No.13 to16).
- MoE (erstwhile MHRD) Notification F.No.33-9/2011–TS.III dated 16 April, 2019.
- MoE (erstwhile MHRD) Notification dated 27 October 2020.
Date of interview, time, and venue
20-08-2021, 03:00 PM IST, Department of Mechanical Engineering, NIT Silchar. If pandemic
conditions and Government regulations prevailed at the time of interview, it will be conducted
online through online mode that will be notified in due course of time.
Rs. 31,000/- per month
Download Notification: Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
How To Apply
Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website of National Institute of Technology (NIT) Silchar. Persons must note that the last date for application is 03 August 2021.
No objection certificate
Employed candidates are to submit no objection certificate from his/her employer at the time of
The Institute has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for the interview
on the basis of screening. No candidate may be recruited if suitable candidates are not found.
Signing of the agreement
Selected candidates shall have to sign an agreement at the time of joining.
- UP Chitrakoot Aganwadi Bharti Recruitment ; Total Post : Soon ; Last Date: 09 August 2021
- UP Mirzapur Aganwadi Bharti Recruitment ; Total Post : Soon ; Last Date: 02 August 2021
Instructions Before Applying
- Firstly download notification and read.
- For apply the application form applicant need Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in downloaded notification
- Applicant can change the size & dimensions of Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in notification by the help of Photo Resizer application.
- For apply the application form candidate should have Aadhaar Card
- For apply the application form applicant need some basic details such as Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Permanent Address, Present Address, Mobile Number, Email, Qualification Details, Date of Birth
- Before applying please ensure that all provided information must be same as per you Matriculation Certificate.
- Photograph of applicant must before last 6 month from the date as per mentioned in notification.
- If you want no any problems will come at the time of document verification then kindly fill the details very carefully during applying of application form.
- During apply the application form If applicant face any issues then you can contact organisation with the help of official website.
Policy of Sarkari Plan
- We can’t published any scrap content or copy content.
- You can trust on sarkariplan.com
- Here we provide Sarkari Yojna, Sarkari Work, Sarkari Exam, Free job Alert, Sarkari Result, Fresher Live, Voter Card Service, Pan Card Service, Aadhar Card Service.
- All the published notification by sarkariplan.com are always correct and authentic.
- If you have any questions or problems related to notification then you can contact us through the help of contact us page.
Are there any vacancies in NIT Silchar in India – FAQ
Updated on 02.06.2021, Find all 56 NIT Silchar Recruitment 2021 vacancies across India and check all latest Job openings in NIT Silchar Recruitment 2021 page Updated on June 02, 2021 to know the latest vacancies in NIT Silchar Recruitment available for both freshers, experience.
When to apply for NIT Silchar Junior Research Fellow?
NIT Silchar has announced recruitment notification for the post Junior Research Fellow eligible candidates can submit their application before 23-07-2019. NIT Silchar has announced recruitment notification for the post Junior Research Fellow eligible candidates can submit their application before 23-07-2019.
When to apply for NIT Silchar Assistant Public Prosecutor?
On 16/04/2020, Mizoram PSC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed LLB for the position of Assistant Public Prosecutor. NIT Silchar has announced recruitment notification for the post Junior Research Fellow eligible candidates can submit their application before 10-03-2020.
Which is the National Institute of Technology Silchar?
National Institute Of Technology, Silchar (NIT Silchar) is one of the 30 National Institute of Technologys of India and was established in 1967 as a Regional Engineering College in Assam.