IFFCO Recruitment 2021
Indian Farmers Fertilizer Cooperative Limited (IFFCO)
(Advt. No : IFFCO Sadan, C-1/2021)
Name of this Post :IFFCO Recruitment 2021
Post Published Date : 22-04-2021 © 12:15pm
Post Updates Date : 22-04-2021 © 12:15pm
Post related short information : IFFCO has published the advertisement for the vacancy of Trainee (Fireman) Vacancies. and this advertisement details is published firstly on only Sarkari Plan website. All candidates who are interested in this published advertisement of the vacancy, We suggest please read the notification. If candidate want to apply the application form of this notification , then we suggest please read this notification and then apply application form.
Starting date to apply application form : 21-Apr-2021
Last date for submission of online application: 10- May- 2021
Last date of payment : 10-May-2021
Released date of Admit Card : Notified Soon
Date of Examination : Notified Soon
IFFCO Trainee Age Limit:
Between 18 years & 28 years as on 01st April, 2021.
(relaxable by 5 years for SCs/STs & by 3 years for OBC category not
belonging to creamy layer)
Age relaxation will apply for all reservations categories as per government rules and regulations.
- Three years Full-time regular BSc degree (Fire & Safety) with minimum aggregate of 60% marks for General/OBC Candidates & with minimum aggregate of 55% marks for SC/ST candidates from UGC recognized University/ Institution and passed in the year 2018 or thereafter are only eligible to apply.
- ITI (Fire) or equivalent course of one year or six months approved by State/Central Government with minimum aggregate of 60% marks for General/OBC Candidates & with minimum aggregate of 55% marks for SC/ST candidates and passed in the year 2018 or thereafter are only eligible to apply.
IFFCO Trainee Physical Standards
- Minimum Height – 165 Cm
- Weight – 50 Kg
- Chest – 81 Cm (Normal) and 86 Cm (Expanded)
- Concession of 2.5 CM in height is allowed for SC/ST candidates from hilly areas.
- Vision: 6/6 without wearing glasses or another aid. Night blindness/Colour blindness shall be a disqualification.
- For BSc. ( Fire & Safety) – Two years
- For ITI (Fire) or equivalent course – Three years
Selection Process for IFFCO Trainee Posts
For BSc. (Fire & Safety) – Physical Fitness ,Online Test & Interview
For ITI (Fire) or equivalent course – Physical Fitness, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Online Test & Interview.
The applicants must fill the correct information in the Application Form. In the Application Form, the applicant’s name and Father’s name should be filled up exactly the same as appearing in their educational qualification certificate(s).Please upload your latest passport size photograph in the Application form along with the Aadhar Card, Driving Licence,desired qualification Marksheets and Certificate as mentioned in the Advertisement. The applicants who are subsequently found to have submitted incorrect information will be
disqualified for test/interview/employment in IFFCO. All communications to the shortlisted candidates will be sent through E-mail or SMS on the mobile number given in the Application Form. The candidate must save the Application and take a print out of the same for future reference.
Application online: Click Here
Offical Website : Click Here
Download Notification: Click Here
Instructions before applying
- Firstly download notification and read.
- For apply the application form applicant need Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in downloaded notification
- Applicant can change the size & dimensions of Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in notification by the help of Photo Resizer application.
- For apply the application form candidate should have Aadhaar Card
- For apply the application form applicant need some basic details such as Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Permanent Address, Present Address, Mobile Number, Email, Qualification Details, Date of Birth
- Before applying please ensure that all provided information must be same as per you Matriculation Certificate.
- Photograph of applicant must before last 6 month from the date as per mentioned in notification.
- If you want no any problems will come at the time of document verification then kindly fill the details very carefully during applying of application form.
- During apply the application form If applicant face any issues then you can contact organisation with the help of official website.
How to apply
- First step is download the notification.
- Second step is read the notification very carefully.
- Check your eligibility as per mentioned in published notification and your educational qualification.
- Now go to on apply link.
- Then fill the basic information as per required and you will got a unique registration number and password.
- Now please login with the help of registration details.
- Now fill the application form.
- After apply the form, pay application fees as per mentioned in given notification.
- Take a print out of application form.
Policy of Sarkari Plan
- We can’t published any scrap content or copy content.
- You can trust on sarkariplan.com
- Here we provide Sarkari Yojna, Sarkari Work, Sarkari Exam, Free job Alert, Sarkari Result, Fresher Live, Voter Card Service, Pan Card Service, Aadhar Card Service.
- All the published notification by sarkariplan.com are correct always authentic.
- If you have any questions or problems related to notification then you can contact us through the help of contact us page.