IFFCO Recruitment 2021
Between 18 years & 28 years as on 01st April, 2021.
(relaxable by 5 years for SCs/STs & by 3 years for OBC category not
belonging to creamy layer)
- Three years Full-time regular BSc degree (Fire & Safety) with minimum aggregate of 60% marks for General/OBC Candidates & with minimum aggregate of 55% marks for SC/ST candidates from UGC recognized University/ Institution and passed in the year 2018 or thereafter are only eligible to apply.
- ITI (Fire) or equivalent course of one year or six months approved by State/Central Government with minimum aggregate of 60% marks for General/OBC Candidates & with minimum aggregate of 55% marks for SC/ST candidates and passed in the year 2018 or thereafter are only eligible to apply.
- Trainee (Fireman)
- Minimum Height – 165 Cm
- Weight – 50 Kg
- Chest – 81 Cm (Normal) and 86 Cm (Expanded)
- Concession of 2.5 CM in height is allowed for SC/ST candidates from hilly areas.
- Vision: 6/6 without wearing glasses or another aid. Night blindness/Colour blindness shall be a disqualification.
- For BSc. ( Fire & Safety) – Two years
- For ITI (Fire) or equivalent course – Three years
Selection Process for IFFCO Trainee Posts
For BSc. (Fire & Safety) – Physical Fitness ,Online Test & Interview
For ITI (Fire) or equivalent course – Physical Fitness, Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Online Test & Interview.
The applicants must fill the correct information in the Application Form. In the Application Form, the applicant’s name and Father’s name should be filled up exactly the same as appearing in their educational qualification certificate(s).Please upload your latest passport size photograph in the Application form along with the Aadhar Card, Driving Licence,desired qualification Marksheets and Certificate as mentioned in the Advertisement. The applicants who are subsequently found to have submitted incorrect information will be
disqualified for test/interview/employment in IFFCO. All communications to the shortlisted candidates will be sent through E-mail or SMS on the mobile number given in the Application Form. The candidate must save the Application and take a print out of the same for future reference.
Application online: Click Here
Offical Website : Click Here
Download Notification: Click Here