Union Public Service Commission
Name of the Post
UPSC Civil Service Exam 2023 & UPSC Forest Service Exam 2023
Post-Related Short Information
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released notification for Civil Service Exam (CSE) & Forest Service Exam (FSE) 2023 on 1st February 2023 @upsc.gov.in. A total of 1255 vacancies have been released through UPSC Notification 2023. All the candidates who are interested in this recruitment exam and fulfill the eligibility can apply online from 01-23 February 2023. For information about eligibility, age limit, syllabus, selection procedure, pay scale in recruitment, read the notification.
|Post Publish Date||01/02/2023|
|Post Update Date||01/02/2023|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
UPSC Notification 2023 : Overview
|Organisation||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam Name||UPSC Civil Service Exam 2023 & UPSC Forest Service Exam 2023|
|UPSC Notification 2023 Release Date||1st February 2023|
|Vacancy||CSE- 1105 Posts|
IFS- 150 Posts
|Exam Stages||Prelims, Main Exams, Language Proficiency Test|
|Education Qualification||Graduates or relevant degree|
|Age Limit||21 years to 32 years (excluding reserved categories)|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
UPSC Notification 2023 : Important Dates
- Application Begin : 01/02/2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 21/02/2023
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee : 21/02/2023
- Correction Edit Form : 22-28 February 2023
- Pre Exam Date : 28/05/2023
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
UPSC Notification 2023 : Application Fees
- General / OBC / EWS : 100/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/- (Exempted)
- All Category Female : 0/- (Nil)
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit, Card, Net Banking or E Challan Fee Mode Only
UPSC Notification 2023 : Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 32 Years
Age Relaxation Available as per Government Rules (Read Full Notification)
UPSC Notification 2023 : Vacancy Details
Total Post : 1255
|Post Name||Total Post||UPSC Civil Services Exam Eligibility|
|Indian Administrative Service IAS (Civil Services)||1105||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India|
|Indian Forest Service (IFS)||150||Bachelor Degree as one of Subject Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science, Botany, Chemistry, Geology, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics and Zoology, Agriculture or Equivalent.|
All India Services
- Indian Administrative Services(IAS)
- Indian Police Servies(IPS)
- Indian Forest Services(IFoS) [Prelims Only]
Central Civil Services
- Indian Foreign Services(IFS)
- Indian P & T Accounts & Finance Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Audit and Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (Customs and Central Excise), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Defence Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Revenue Service (I.T.), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Group ‘A’ (Assistant Works Manager, Administration).
- Indian Postal Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Civil Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Traffic Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Accounts Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Railway Personnel Service, Group ‘A’.
- Post of Assistant Security Commissioner in Railway Protection Force, Group ‘A’
- Indian Defence Estates Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Information Service (Junior Grade), Group ‘A’.
- Indian Trade Service, Group ‘A’.
- Indian Corporate Law Service, Group ‘A’.
- Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Group ‘B’ (Section Officer’s Grade).
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Police Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Civil Service, Group ‘B’.
- Pondicherry Police Service, Group ‘B’.
UPSC Notification 2023 : Steps to Apply Online
- Click on the link given above to Register yourself for UPSC 2023. Click on the link ‘UPSC Civil Services Examination 2023’ under Active Examinations section Enter your Name, Date of Birth, Email Address and Mobile Number.
- Fill Application Form Details: Fill all the important details in the application form which are necessary to fill by candidates to get their form selected.
- Upload Documents: Upload all the crucial documents needed to be uploaded by the during the application process i.e. photographs, education qualification, valid I.D proof and other documents.
- Application Fee: General, OBC, EWS candidates: Rs 100/-.Women, SC, ST, and PWD candidates are exempted from paying the fee.
|Apply Online Through OTR||Click Here|
|For OTR Registration||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Civil Services | Forest Services|
|UPSC Official Website||Click Here|
UPSC Notification 2023 FAQs
Q. What is the start date to apply online for UPSC Notification 2023?
Ans. The starting date to apply for UPSC Notification 2023 1st February 2023.
Q. What are the minimum qualifications required to be eligible for UPSC Notification 2023?
Ans. The minimum qualification required is a Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized institute.
Q. What is the preliminary exam date for UPSC Notification 2023?
Ans. The preliminary exam date is 28th May 2023.
Q. What is the last date to apply online for UPSC Notification 2023?
Ans. The last date to apply is 21st February 2023.