Oil India Various Recruitment 2021
Oil India Limited Various Post Recruitment 2021
(A Govt of India Enterprises)
(Advt No: HRAQ/REC-WP-B/2021-06 DATED 24/08/2021)
Name of the Post :
Oil India Various Recruitment 2021
Post related Short Information
Oil India published the advertisement for the vacancy of Oil India Limited Various Post. and this advertisement details is published firstly on only Sarkari Plan website. All candidates who are interested in this published advertisement of the vacancy, We suggest please read the notification. If candidate want to apply the application form of this notification , then we suggest please read this notification and then apply application form.
Post Publish Date :
Post Update Date :
Join Sarkari Plan on Social Media for Latest Update
General / OBC : Rs. 200/-
EWS / SC / ST / PH : Rs. 0/-
Payment Should Be Made Online Through Credit/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
Start Date: 24 August 2021
Closing Date: 23 September 2021
Last Date Pay Application Fees: 23 September 2021
Download Admit Card Date: Update Soon
Exam Date: Update Soon
(Age Calculate – 23 September 2021)
(Age Relaxation will be provided as per Govt. Rules)
Class 10th & 12th Passed with Certificate in respective Trade
|Sr. No.||Trade Name||Total Post|
|3||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||42|
|11||10+2 (Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics)||44|
|14||IT & ESM / ICTSM / IT||05|
Candidate Read Advertisement Before Apply Online
How To Apply
Candidate(s) are advised to carefully read the instructions specified in ‘How to Apply’ given in the above link in the OIL’s website and fill in the online application form giving correct/accurate information.
After online registration, the system will generate a unique User ID/User Name (Applicant ID) and
Password. Candidate(s) must keep the unique User ID/User Name (Applicant ID) and Password for
Candidate(s) must upload relevant documents/certificates/testimonials along with their recent coloured photograph and signature as specified therein. Further, candidate(s) must pay the online application fee, if applicable. Candidate(s) must ensure that all the details provided by the candidates in the online application form tally with the respective documents/certificates/testimonials.
Candidate(s) must keep the printout of the application which will be generated by the system after
registration. No documents including copy of the application etc. are to be sent to OIL unlessspecifically advised.
Eligibility of candidate(s) will be based on the details provided by the candidate in the online application form. Hence, it is necessary that candidate(s) should furnish only correct/accurate, complete and valid information in the online application form. Applications incomplete in any respect will be summarily rejected. Furnishing wrong/false/invalid information will lead to rejection of the candidature/application
Apply Online : Click Here
How To Apply: Click Here
Offical Website: Click Here
Download Notification : Click Her
Candidate Login: Click Here
Instructions Before Applying
- Firstly download notification and read.
- For apply the application form applicant need Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in downloaded notification
- Applicant can change the size & dimensions of Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in notification by the help of Photo Resizer application.
- For apply the application form candidate should have Aadhaar Card
- For apply the application form applicant need some basic details such as Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Permanent Address, Present Address, Mobile Number, Email, Qualification Details, Date of Birth
- Before applying please ensure that all provided information must be same as per you Matriculation Certificate.
- Photograph of applicant must before last 6 month from the date as per mentioned in notification.
- If you want no any problems will come at the time of document verification then kindly fill the details very carefully during applying of application form.
- During apply the application form If applicant face any issues then you can contact organisation with the help of official website.
Policy of Sarkari Plan
- We can’t published any scrap content or copy content.
- You can trust on sarkariplan.com
- Here we provide Sarkari Yojna, Sarkari Work, Sarkari Exam, Free job Alert, Sarkari Result, Fresher Live, Voter Card Service, Pan Card Service, Aadhar Card Service.
- All the published notification by sarkariplan.com are always correct and authentic.
- If you have any questions or problems related to notification then you can contact us through the help of contact us page.
Which is the project of Oil India Limited- FAQ
As a part of the ongoing Project Rupantar for creating avenues for sustainable selfemployment, Oil India Limited extended financial support to 350 Joint Liability Groups with a total project cost of Rs 6.68 Crore (Rupees Six Crore and Sixty Eight lakhs) at a disbursement function held at Rupantar Growth Centre, Tipling, Duliajan on 7th June, 2019.
When do indigenous purchase tenders of Oil India Limited Open?
“All Indigenous Purchase tenders of Materials Department, Oil India Limited, Duliajan which were scheduled to open on 16.04.2020, shall now open on 30.04.2020”. Due to unprecedented lockdown situation of India, all bidders are hereby requested to extend offer validity upto end May,2020 which are expiring within 30th April,2020.