Gujarat Board 10th and 12th Exam 2021 Postponed
GSEB SSC and HSC Exam 2021
Name of this Post:Gujarat Board 10th and 12th Exam 2021 Postponed
Post Published Date : 15-04-2021 © 05:35pm
Post Updates Date : 15-04-2021 © 05:35pm
Post related short information : Gujarat Board has published the advertisement for the exam of SSC and HSC Exam 2021 Postponed and this advertisement details is published firstly on only Sarkari Plan website. All candidates who are interested in this published advertisement of the exam, We suggest please read the notification. If candidate want to apply the application form of this notification , then we suggest please read this notification and then apply application form.
GSEB SSC and HSC Exam 2021 Postponed
As per the latest update, the Gujarat Government has decided to postpone the upcoming GSEB SSC and HSC Exam 2021 for Class 10 and 12 students in the wake of the rising number of Coronavirus cases in the state. The Gujarat Board 10th and 12th Exam 2021 were slated to be held from 10th to 25th May 2021. With exams postponed for now, the authorities have said that new dates for GSEB SSC and HSC Exam 2021 would be announced after a review meeting to be held on 15th May 2021. In addition to this, the state government has also decided to implement mass promotion for Students of Class 1 to 9 and Class 11 as relief for the students.
Decision Confirmed by CMO Gujarat
The decision about postponement of Class 10 and 12 students in the state has been confirmed by the Chief Minister’s Office of Gujarat Government today afternoon. In a tweet sent out from the official account, CMO Gujarat noted that “In the wake of the COVID-19 pandemic, Gujarat Govt decides to postpone Class 10 & 12 board examinations, scheduled to be held between May 10 to 25, and mass promotion for students of Class 1 to 9 and 11. The new dates will be announced after reviewing the coronavirus situation on May 15.”
Borad Exxam 2021 Cancellation and postponement Update
With the much aggressive 2nd Wave of COVID-19 sweeping across the country and rapidly rising Coronavirus cases, CBSE Board and several other state boards have decided to either cancel or postpone the upcoming board exams. Earlier on 14th April, following a high-level meeting chaired by PM Modi, Union Education Minister announced that CBSE 10th Exam 2021 has been cancelled while CBSE 12th Exam 2021 has been postponed till June 2021. Following this, several state boards have also adopted similar approach with Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh and Goa Board deciding to postpone state board exams. Adopting a similar approach as CBSE, Punjab has decided to cancel the PSEB 10th Exam 2021 and postponing Punjab 12th Exam 2021 until a future date.
Instructions before applying
- Firstly download notification and read.
- For apply the application form applicant need Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in downloaded notification
- Applicant can change the size & dimensions of Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in notification by the help of Photo Resizer application.
- For apply the application form candidate should have Aadhaar Card
- For apply the application form applicant need some basic details such as Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Permanent Address, Present Address, Mobile Number, Email, Qualification Details, Date of Birth
- Before applying please ensure that all provided information must be same as per you Matriculation Certificate.
- Photograph of applicant must before last 6 month from the date as per mentioned in notification.
- If you want no any problems will come at the time of document verification then kindly fill the details very carefully during applying of application form.
- During apply the application form If applicant face any issues then you can contact organisation with the help of official website.
How to apply
- First step is download the notification.
- Second step is read the notification very carefully.
- Check your eligibility as per mentioned in published notification and your educational qualification.
- Now go to on apply link.
- Then fill the basic information as per required and you will got a unique registration number and password.
- Now please login with the help of registration details.
- Now fill the application form.
- After apply the form, pay application fees as per mentioned in given notification.
- Take a print out of application form.
Policy of Sarkari Plan
- We can’t published any scrap content or copy content.
- You can trust on sarkariplan.com
- Here we provide Sarkari Yojna, Sarkari Work, Sarkari Exam, Free job Alert, Sarkari Result, Fresher Live, Voter Card Service, Pan Card Service, Aadhar Card Service.
- All the published notification by sarkariplan.com are correct always authentic.
- If you have any questions or problems related to notification then you can contact us through the help of contact us page.