Clat 2021 Admit Card
Common Law Admission Test CLAT Admission 2021
( A Govt of India Enterprises )
( Advt No : 03/2021)
Name of the Post :
Clat 2021 Admit Card
Post related Short Information :
CLAT Admission published the advertisement for the vacancy of CLAT Admission Online Form 2021. and this advertisement details is published firstly on only Sarkari Plan website. All candidates who are interested in this published advertisement of the vacancy, We suggest please read the notification. If candidate want to apply the application form of this notification , then we suggest please read this notification and then apply application form.
Post Publish Date :
Post Update Date :
Join Sarkari Plan on Social Media for Latest Update
Clat Admit Card 2021
CLAT Admission Online Form 2021 is releasing from January 2020. The exam will be held on 13 June 2021. The common law admission test CLAT Admission Online Form 2021 (CLAT 2021), is an all India common entrance examination. It is conducted on a rotation basis by 19 national law universities (NLUs) of India. CLAT Admission 2020 Online Form law entrance exam conducted for admission to Under Graduate (UG) & Post Graduate (PG) Law Programmes. Students can take admission in various prestigious law colleges and institutions through CLAT Scores. CLAT Scores are considered by various Government & Private Law Colleges in India. Candidates must read this article for complete information regarding CLAT Application form 2021.
Start Date of Application: 01 January 2021
Closing Date: 31 March 2021
Closing Date Fees Payment: 31 March 2021
Admit Card Available: July 2021
Exam Date: 23 July 2021
- All Eligibility Candidates Can Apply the CLAT 2021 Form.
- NO Upper Age Limit in CLAT 2021
- For More Details Must Read the Full Advertisement Brochure Will be Available at Right Side NLU Wise
|Under Graduate:||B.A /LL.B. Hons: Passed 10+2 (Intermediate)Exam in Any Recognized Board With 45% MarksFor Reserve Category: 40% Marks.Passed / Appearing Both Candidates Are Eligible|
|Post Graduate:||LL.B. Degree of Any Recognized University with Minimum 50% Marks.For Reserve Category: 45% Marks.Passed / Appearing Both Candidates Are Eligible|
Please Read Advertisement Before Fill This Online Form
- National Law School Of India University NLSUI, Bangalore
- The National Law Institute University NLIU, Bhopal
- National Law University, NLU Jodhpur
- Gujarat National Law University,GNLU Gandhinagar
- Rajiv Gandhi National University Of Law, Punjab RGNUL ,Patiala
- The National university of Advanced Legal studies, NUALS Kochi
- National University of Study and Research in Law, NUSRL Ranchi
- Damodaram Sanjivyya National Law University, DSNLU, Vishakhapatnam
- Maharashtra National Law University, MNLU Mumbai
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad
- The West Bengal NU of Juridical Sciences NUJS, Kolkata
- Hidayafullah National Law University HNLU, Raipur
- DR. Ram Manohar Lohiya RMLNLU, Lucknow
- Chanakya National Law University, CLNU Patna
- National Law University Odisha, NLUO Cuttack
- NLU and Judicial Academy, Assam, Guwahati
- The Tamil Nadu national Law School, Tiruchirappalli
- National Law University MNLU, Nagpur
- Maharashtra National Law University MNLU, Aurangabad
- Himachal Pradesh National Law University HPNLU, Shimla
- Dharmashastra National Law University, Jabalpur
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar National Law University, RAI, Sonepat, Haryana
Download Admit Card : Click Here
Offical Website: Click Here
Instructions Before Applying
- Firstly download notification and read.
- For apply the application form applicant need Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in downloaded notification
- Applicant can change the size & dimensions of Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in notification by the help of Photo Resizer application.
- For apply the application form candidate should have Aadhaar Card
- For apply the application form applicant need some basic details such as Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Permanent Address, Present Address, Mobile Number, Email, Qualification Details, Date of Birth
- Before applying please ensure that all provided information must be same as per you Matriculation Certificate.
- Photograph of applicant must before last 6 month from the date as per mentioned in notification.
- If you want no any problems will come at the time of document verification then kindly fill the details very carefully during applying of application form.
- During apply the application form If applicant face any issues then you can contact organisation with the help of official website.
Policy of Sarkari Plan
- We can’t published any scrap content or copy content.
- You can trust on sarkariplan.com
- Here we provide Sarkari Yojna, Sarkari Work, Sarkari Exam, Free job Alert, Sarkari Result, Fresher Live, Voter Card Service, Pan Card Service, Aadhar Card Service.
- All the published notification by sarkariplan.com are always correct and authentic.
- If you have any questions or problems related to notification then you can contact us through the help of contact us page.