UP JAL NIGAM JE, AE & CLERK Recruitment 2021
UTTAR PRADESH JAL NIGAM
Name of this Post : UP JAL NIGAM JE, AE & CLERK RECRUITMENT 2021
Post Published Date : 06-04-2021 © 10:46am
Post Updates Date : 06-04-2021 © 10:46am
Post related short information :UP JAL NIGAM has published the advertisement for the vacancy of JUNIOR ENGINEER, ASSISTANT ENGINEER & CLERK and this advertisement details is published firstly on only Sarkari Plan website. All candidates who are interested in this published advertisement of the vacancy, We suggest please read the notification. If candidate want to apply the application form of this notification , then we suggest please read this notification and then apply application form.
General/EWS/OBC : Rs 600
SC/ST/PWD : Rs 300
Starting date to apply application form : NOTIFIED SOON
Last date to apply application form : NOTIFIED SOON
Last date of payment : NOTIFIED SOON
Released date of Admit Card : Notified Soon
Date of Examination : Notified Soon
( Reference Date : Date of Advertisment )
Minimum : 18 years
Maximum : 40 years
Age relaxation will apply for all reservations categories as per government rules and regulations.
The uttar pradesh jal nigam has not published the official advertisment of junior engineer, assistant engineer & clerk vacancy 2021 but as per press news the total post of recruitment may be as follow : –
CLERK : 100
ASSISTANT ENGINEER (CIVIL) : 80
ASSISTANT ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL/MECHANICAL) : 18
JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL) : 518
JUNIOR ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL/MECHANICAL) : 124
ASSISTANT ENGINEER (CIVIL) : Graduate Degree in Engineering in civil engineering
ASSISTANT ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL) : Graduate Degree in Engineering in ELECTRICAL engineering
ASSISTANT ENGINEER (MECHANICAL) : Graduate Degree in Engineering in MECHANICAL engineering
JUNIOR ENGINEER (CIVIL) : Three years diploma or polytechnic in engineering in civil branch from any recognised board or university in india .
JUNIOR ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL) : Three years diploma or polytechnic in engineering in electrical branch from any recognised board or university in india .
JUNIOR ENGINEER (MECHANICAL) : Three years diploma or polytechnic in engineering in mechanical branch from any recognised board or university in india .
CLERK : 12th or equivalent from any recognised board or university in india
UP JAL NIGAM JE EXAM PATTERN 2021
The exam syllabus of junior engineer of up jal nigam are as follow . please note down the syllabus so that you can start the preparation for up jal nigam je recruitment
TOTAL NO OF QUESTIONS : 80
- The total time given for examination is 2 hour
- The all questions will be objective type
- all questions will from technical knowledge.
UP JAL NIGAM JE ADMIT CARD 2021
The admit card for junior engineer vacancy will published on the official website of up jal nigam, the admit card will published 10-15 days before the examination .
The direct link for download the admit card will be given on sarkariplan.com
you can download the admit card by following the given steps : –
- STEP 1 : please go to official website of up jal nigam
- STEP 2 : look on the link for download the admit card for junior engineer vacancy
- STEP 3 : enter the all details as required
- STEP 4 : then your up jal nigam je admit card will display on the screen
- STEP 5 : now print the admit card
Download Notification : Click Here
Instructions before applying
- Firstly download notification and read.
- For apply the application form applicant need Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in downloaded notification
- Applicant can change the size & dimensions of Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in notification by the help of Photo Resizer application.
- For apply the application form candidate should have Aadhaar Card
- For apply the application form applicant need some basic details such as Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Permanent Address, Present Address, Mobile Number, Email, Qualification Details, Date of Birth
- Before applying please ensure that all provided information must be same as per you Matriculation Certificate.
- Photograph of applicant must before last 6 month from the date as per mentioned in notification.
- If you want no any problems will come at the time of document verification then kindly fill the details very carefully during applying of application form.
- During apply the application form If applicant face any issues then you can contact organisation with the help of official website.
How to apply
- First step is download the notification.
- Second step is read the notification very carefully.
- Check your eligibility as per mentioned in published notification and your educational qualification.
- Now go to on apply link.
- Then fill the basic information as per required and you will got a unique registration number and password.
- Now please login with the help of registration details.
- Now fill the application form.
- After apply the form, pay application fees as per mentioned in given notification.
- Take a print out of application form.
Policy of Sarkari Plan
- We can’t published any scrap content or copy content.
- You can trust on sarkariplan.com
- Here we provide Sarkari Yojna, Sarkari Work, Sarkari Exam, Free job Alert, Sarkari Result, Fresher Live, Voter Card Service, Pan Card Service, Aadhar Card Service.
- All the published notification by sarkariplan.com are correct always authentic.
- If you have any questions or problems related to notification then you can contact us through the help of contact us page.