SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021
Staff Selection Commission
(ADVERTISEMENT NO. Phase-IX/2021/Selection Posts)
Name of the Post
SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021
Post related Short Information
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) published the advertisement for the vacancy of Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 and these advertisement details is published firstly on only the Sarkari Plan website. All candidates who are interested in this published advertisement of the vacancy, We suggest please read the notification. If candidates want to apply for the application form of this notification, then we suggest please read this notification and then apply application form.
Post Publish Date
Post Update Date
Join Sarkari Plan on Social Media for Latest Update
- Application Starting Date : 24/09/2021
- Last Date for Apply Online : 25/10/2021 till 05:00 PM Only
- Last Date Pay your Exam Fee: 28/10/2021
- Last Date Offline Payment : 01/11/2021
- Exam Date : January / February 2022
- Admit Card Released Date : Notified Soon
Application Fees for SSC Phase IX Recruitment 2021
- General / OBC/EWS : Rs.100/-
- SC / ST / PH / Women : Rs.0/-
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes(ST), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee
- Online fee can be paid by the candidates up to 28-10-2021 (23.30 PM). However, candidates who wish to make the cash payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment in cash at the Branches of SBI within the working hours of bank up to 01-11- 2021 provided the challan has been generated by them before 28-10-2021 ( upto 23.30 PM).
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection.
- Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited with SSC. If the fee is not received by SSC, status of Application Form is shown as “Incomplete” and this information is printed on the top of the Application Form printout. Further, status of fee payment can be verified at the “Payment Status” link provided in the candidate‟s login screen. Such applications which remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period specified in the Notice of Examination shall be entertained.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection. Fee should be paid separately for each category of post applied.
Reference Date for Essential Qualification (EQ) and Age Limit
- Essential Qualifications (EQs) & Age Limit for each Post as per the requirement of the concerned User Departments/ Ministries, are mentioned in the details/ description of Post(s) a s given in the Annexure-III of this Notice.
- The Crucial date for determining of age-limit and possession of Essential Qualifications (EQs)/ Experience will be 01-01-2021.
- Before applying for the post, the candidates must ensure that they possess the Essential Qualifications including Experience wherever it is prescribed as Essential Qualification and also meet the age-limit as on the crucial date mentioned in Para 9.2 above.
- The posts where experience is required, such experience must be acquired by the candidates after completing educational qualification as specified for the concerned post. Further, internship, training, research experience, etc gained in the course of acquiring an educational qualification will not be counted as experience even after the same has been acquired after the completion of his/her educational qualification.
- For posts where experience in a particular field/ discipline for a specified period has been indicated as an Essential Qualification, the applicants must fill the relevant column of the online Application Form and also shall submit self-attested copy of relevant certificates in support of their claim of possession of Experience in that field/ discipline from the Competent Authority along with the print out of the online Application Form, as and when called for by the Commission after the conduct of Computer Based Examination failing which their candidature shall be rejected.
- ”Equivalency‟ with regard to prescribed Essential Qualification, if mentioned against any category of Post in the Post-details in the Notice, it is the responsibility of the candidates to submit the necessary Documents/ Certificates (Order/ Letter with Number & Date) in support of equivalence, issued by the Government of India/ State Government or by the Competent Authority, as mentioned in the post details against the particular category(ies) of post(s) in the notice, from which he/she obtained the Educational Qualification, failing which his/her application shall be rejected. It may be noted by the candidates that Equivalency will not be allowed in case it is not mentioned in the prescribed EQ for any category of post in the Notice.
- In respect of Post(s) requiring proficiency in the relevant language as an essential qualification, the applicant must have studied that language up to Matriculation level and in case the relevant language is not taught as a subject in Matriculation, the said language must be the mother-tongue of the applicant.
- As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10-06-2015 published in Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas /certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grant Commission Act 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the University Grants Commission. Accordingly, unless such Degrees are recognized for the relevant period when the candidates acquired the qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification.
- As per UGC (Open and Distance Learning) Regulations, 2017 published in official Gazette on 23-06-2017, under Part-III (8)(v), the programmes in engineering, medicine, dental, nursing, pharmacy, architecture and physiotherapy etc are not permitted to be offered under Open and Distance Learning mode
- However, B.Tech. degree/diploma in Engineering awarded by IGNOU to the students who were enrolled upto academic year 2009-10 shall be treated as valid, wherever applicable.
Eligibility of SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021
|SSC||Class 10 High School Exam / SSC / Matric from Any Recognized Board in India|
|HSC||10+2 / Intermediate / HSC Exam in Any Recognized Board in India|
|Graduate||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India|
Official Website : Click Here
Instructions Before Applying
- Firstly download notification and read.
- For apply the application form applicant need Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in downloaded notification
- Applicant can change the size & dimensions of Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in notification by the help of Photo Resizer application.
- For apply the application form candidate should have Aadhaar Card
- For apply the application form applicant need some basic details such as Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Permanent Address, Present Address, Mobile Number, Email, Qualification Details, Date of Birth
- Before applying please ensure that all provided information must be same as per you Matriculation Certificate.
- Photograph of applicant must before last 6 month from the date as per mentioned in notification.
- If you want no any problems will come at the time of document verification then kindly fill the details very carefully during applying of application form.
- During apply the application form If applicant face any issues then you can contact organisation with the help of official website.
Policy of Sarkari Plan
- We can’t published any scrap content or copy content.
- You can trust on sarkariplan.com
- Here we provide Sarkari Yojna, Sarkari Work, Sarkari Exam, Free job Alert, Sarkari Result, Fresher Live, Voter Card Service, Pan Card Service, Aadhar Card Service.
- All the published notification by sarkariplan.com are always correct and authentic.
- If you have any questions or problems related to notification then you can contact us through the help of contact us page.