SSC 10+2 CHSL Recruitment 2020 Tier I Admit Card Released
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
(Advt. No : CHSL-2020)
Name of this Post : SSC CHSL Recruitment 2020 Tier I Admit Card Released
Post Published Date : 01-04-2021 @ 02:00am
Post Update Date : 01-04-2021 @ 02:05am
Post related short information : Staff Selectio Commision (SSC) has published the Notification for the Admit Card of Post Of CHSL,LDC&DEO. this advertisement details is published firstly on only Sarkari Plan website. All candidates who are interested in this published advertisement of These Posts Can Download their Admit Card.
General/EWS/OBC : Rs. 100
SC/ST/PH : Rs. 0
Females : Rs.0
Starting date to apply application form : 06-Nov-2020
Last date to apply application form : 26-Dec-2020
Last date of payment : 28-Dec-2020
Released date of Admit Card : 27-March-2021
Date of First Examination : 12-Apr-2021 To 27-Apr-2021
Date Of Second Examination : Notified Soon.
10+2 Intermediate Exams Must Have passed In any Recognized Board In India.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)
Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
Data Entry Opreater (DEO)
Apply Online : Click Here
Download Admit Card : Click Here
Download Notification : Click Here
Download Date Extend Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
Instructions before applying
- Firstly download notification and read.
- For apply the application form applicant need Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in downloaded notification
- Applicant can change the size & dimensions of Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in notification by the help of Photo Resizer application.
- For apply the application form candidate should have Aadhaar Card
- For apply the application form applicant need some basic details such as Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Permanent Address, Present Address, Mobile Number, Email, Qualification Details, Date of Birth
- Before applying please ensure that all provided information must be same as per you Matriculation Certificate.
- Photograph of applicant must before last 6 month from the date as per mentioned in notification.
- If you want no any problems will come at the time of document verification then kindly fill the details very carefully during applying of application form.
- During apply the application form If applicant face any issues then you can contact organisation with the help of official website.
How to apply
- First step is download the notification.
- Second step is read the notification very carefully.
- Check your eligibility as per mentioned in published notification and your educational qualification.
- Now go to on apply link.
- Then fill the basic information as per required and you will got a unique registration number and password.
- Now please login with the help of registration details.
- Now fill the application form.
- After apply the form, pay application fees as per mentioned in given notification.
- Take a print out of application form.
Policy of Sarkari Plan
- We can’t published any scrap content or copy content.
- You can trust on sarkariplan.com
- Here we provide Sarkari Yojna, Sarkari Work, Sarkari Exam, Free job Alert, Sarkari Result, Fresher Live, Voter Card Service, Pan Card Service, Aadhar Card Service.
- All the published notification by sarkariplan.com are correct always authentic.
- If you have any questions or problems related to notification then you can contact us through the help of contact us page.