Solar Energy (SECI) Recruitment 2022
|Solar Energy Corporation of India Limited|
|(A Government of India Enterprise)|
Post Related Short Information
|Solar Energy Corporation of India Limited published the Advertisement for the vacancy for Diploma, Engineering, Graduation, PG, CA MBA and this advertisement detail is published firstly on only the Sarkari Plan website. All candidates who are interested in this published advertisement for the vacancy, We suggest please read the notification. If candidates want to apply for the application form of this notification, then we suggest please read this notification and then apply for the application form.|
|Post Publish Date||28/09/2022|
|Post Update Date||28/09/2022|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
Important Dates for Solar Energy Recruitment 2022
|Date of Notification||28/08/2022|
|Starting Date of Apply||30/09/2022|
|Closing Date of Submission of Application||29/10/2022|
|Date of Examination||Will be Declared|
|Date of Result||Will be Declared|
Application Fees for Solar Energy (SECI) Recruitment 2022
|UR / EWS / OBC |
Additional General Manager (Solar)
Additional General Manager (Personnel & Administration)
Deputy General Manager (IT)
Sr Officer (Personnel & Administration)
Sr Accounts Officer
Sr. Engineer (Information Technology)
Sr. Engineer (Power System)
|UR / EWS / OBC|
Supervisor (Personnel & Administration)
|SC / ST||Exempted|
Vacancy Details for SECI Recruitment 2022
SECI (Solar Energy) Recruitment 2022 Age Limit
|Name of Post||Max Age Limit|
|Additional General Manager (Solar)||48 years|
|Additional General Manager (Personnel & Administration)||48 years|
|Deputy General Manager (IT)||45 years|
|Manager (Solar)||40 years|
|Sr Officer (Personnel & Administration)||28 years|
|Sr Accounts Officer||28 years|
|Sr. Engineer (Information Technology)||28 years|
|Sr. Engineer (Power System)||28 years|
|Secretarial Officer||28 years|
|Jr Accountant||28 years|
|Supervisor (Personnel & Administration)||28 years|
|Supervisor (Civil)||28 years|
|Supervisor (Electrical)||28 years|
|Personal Assistant||28 years|
Educational Qualification for SECI Recruitment 2022
|Name of Post||Qualification|
|Additional General Manager (Solar)||Degree/ PG in Electrical Engineering including Solar/ Renewable Energy/ Power System with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA on a point scale from a recognized University/Institute.|
Candidate should have minimum 19 years of postqualification inline Executive Experience in an organization of repute in one or more areas as under Power sector/ solar power projects both off-grid and/ or grid
application/wind power projects.
i. Applicant if working in regular basis in PSU/ Govt
should have completed at least 02 years in IDA
pay scale of Rs. 90000 – 240000/- (IDA).
ii. Applicant working in Private sector must be
drawing monthly emoluments of Rs. 1,19,000/-
excluding medical, leave encashment and
employers contribution towards social security,
variable pay, production incentive as on date
|Additional General Manager (Personnel & Administration)||Masters in Business Administration with specialization in Human Resource/ PGDBM in HR/ Social Work/ MSW with 60% marks from recognized Institute/University.|
Candidates should have minimum total 19 years of post-qualification in-line Executive Experience in an organization of repute in one or more areas as under: Manpower Planning/ Training & Skill Development /Competency and Leadership Mapping /Performance Management/ HR Branding / Employee Relations &
Welfare / Compliance of statutory requirement including Labour Laws/ Implementation of HR Policies/ General Administration etc.
i. Applicant if working in regular basis in PSU/ Govt should have completed atleast
02 years in IDA pay scale of Rs. 90000 – 240000/- (IDA).
ii. Applicant working in Private sector must be drawing monthly emoluments of Rs.
1,19,000/- excluding medical, leave encashment and employers contribution towards social security, variable pay, production incentive as on date of advertisement.
|Deputy General Manager (IT)||PG Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application / Information Technology/|
Engineering in Computer Science/ Information Technology with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA on point scale from recognized University/ Institutes.
13 years post qualification inline executive experience in an organization of repute preferably in any of the following areas –
|Manager (Solar)||Degree/ PG in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering including Solar/ Renewable Energy/ Power System with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA on point scale from recognized University/Institute.|
Candidate should have minimum 07-years post qualification inline executive experience in an organisation of repute should have experience in designing, operation & maintenance aspects of Solar systems/devices specially grid connected.
|Sr Officer (Personnel & Administration)||Master in Business Administration / Two years PGDBM with specialization in Human Resource / Masters in Social Works with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized Institute/|
Candidate should have minimum 01-year post qualification inline executive experience in an organisation of repute dealing with Personnel & Administration matters, preferably in any of the following areas – Establishment matters/ Policy
Advocacy/ Industrial Relations/ Recruitment and Promotion/ Manpower planning/ Performance Appraisal System / Statutory Compliance and other related matters in an Organization of repute
|Sr Accounts Officer||CA or CMA or 2 years MBA with Specialization in Finance with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from recognized University/ Institutes.|
Candidate should have 01-year post qualification inline executive experience in an organisation of repute preferably in any of the following areas – Resource Mobilization/ Budgeting and Costing/ Commercial Finance/ MIS/ Internal Control/
Payroll Processing/ Power Trading Audit and Taxation/ Accounting/ Financial Reporting/ Treasury Management etc.
|Sr. Engineer (Information Technology)||PG Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technologies/|
Engineering Graduate in Computer Science with minimum 60% marks or equivalent CGPA on point scale from recognized University/ Institutes.
Candidate should have minimum 01-year post qualification inline experience in Executive position in an Organization of repute preferably handling either of the following areas-Network device (router, switch, UTM/ Firewall) administration & management data/ device backup management / Windows/ Linux Server
administration/ database management and Active directory domain services (AD DS) management/ Software/ Website/ Application development & maintenance.
|Sr. Engineer (Power System)||Degree/ PG in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering including Solar/ Renewable Energy/ Power System with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA on point scale from recognized University/ Institute.|
Candidate should have minimum 01-year post qualification inline experience in Executive position in an Organization of repute handling large scale project execution/ project management functions/ project monitoring, progress & MIS System.
|Secretarial Officer||Candidate should be an Associate Member of Company Secretary of India (ACS). Candidate must have secured minimum 60% of marks or equivalence CGPA in final examination of ICSI.|
Candidate should have minimum 01-year inline post qualification experience in Executive position in an organisation of repute.
|Jr Accountant||CA (Inter / IPCC) or CMA (Inter)|
Candidate should have 01-year inline post qualification experience in an organization of repute dealing day-to-day transactions of Finance and Accounts/ bookkeeping/ database/ bank balance/ taxation/ payroll etc.
|Supervisor (Personnel & Administration)||Graduate with 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Personal Management & / or Industrial Relation / Labour Laws/ Human Resource Management from recognized Institute / University with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.|
Candidate should have a minimum 01-year inline experience in an organization of repute dealing with Personnel & Administration matters preferably in any of the following areas – in handling Administration/ Establishment matters/ IR issues/ Labour welfare activity/ statutory compliance / Human Resource Management etc
|Supervisor (Civil)||Three years Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum of 60% marks from a recognized Institute / Board/ University. Candidate should have a minimum 01 year postqualification in line experience in an Organization of repute handling civil and structural works of projects/construction sites.|
|Supervisor (Electrical)||Three years Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks from recognized Institute / Board/ University Candidate should have minimum 01-year postqualification inline experience in an Organization of repute handling O&M/ installation & commissioning of electrical/thermal/ hydro/ RE projects/ transmission & distribution/switch yards.|
|Personal Assistant||Graduate in any discipline with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA on a point scale from a recognized University with English as a compulsory or elective subject or as the medium of examination at the degree level with shorthand in English with the speed of 80 w.p.m along-with typing speed of 40 w.p.m. Knowledge of Computer is essential and shall be prof icient in MS Office, etc. 01-year relevant post qualification inline experience of independently managing secretarial activities.|
Selection Process for Solar Energy (SECI) Recruitment 2022
Depending upon the number of applications, SECI reserves the right to suitably revise upward the eligibility criteria or limit the number of applications to be called for a particular post based on marks obtained in Graduation/ Post Graduation/Diploma/numbers of years of experience in the relevant area/ relevant additional qualification etc.
The computer-based online test would be the screening criteria for E-2 & E-1 level posts followed by the Interview. Candidates will be called for the interview on the basis of merit scores.
Selection for the post of Supervisory Level (S-1 Grade) will be based on the merit scored by the candidate in the computer-based online test only.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Instructions Before Applying
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- The Applications should be submitted ONLINE on the website: www.seci.co.in.
Applications sent other than the prescribed mode will stand rejected.
- The candidate will be required to register before applying.
- The candidate should upload photograph and signature as per specified size.
- The cut-off date for determining age limit and post qualification experience will be the closing date of the notification of the vacancies.
- The Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentice Act’ 1961 will be considered as work experience only for the Supervisory posts and shall not be considered for Executive positions.
- Preference will be given to candidates having in line experience in Solar Power / Energy, Power System, Project Planning & Implementation for technical posts.
- All qualifications must be from UGC recognized Indian University / UGC recognized Indian Deemed University or AICTE approved Autonomous Indian Institutions/ concerned statutory council (wherever applicable). Candidates having Qualifications through Distance Learning mode are also eligible.
- A candidate may offer his candidature for more than one position if he is fulfilling job specification and, in such case, candidate has to make separate application for each post.
- Before filling application online, candidates should keep ready scanned copy of:
- i. Passport size photograph & signature in jpg/jpeg format (size 20 KB to 50 KB).
- ii. SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/EWS/PwBD certificate, if applicable (size 100 KB to 300 KB).
- iii. All necessary Pass Certificates and Mark Sheets of Essential Educational Qualifications which makes you eligible for the post and other qualifications, if any.
- iv. All Post Qualification Experience Certificate mentioning the nature of jo handled, if applicable (including from present employer) indicating clearly the date of joining and relieving of the posts (e.g. Offer/Appointment letter, Experience Certificate, Last .3 months pay slip on company’s letter head, Form16, joining/Relieving order etc.
- No correspondence will be entertained for non – calling of candidates for any of the selection process or for non – selection. The decision of SECI in this regard will be final and binding on all the candidates. The stages of the selection process will be continuously displayed on website: www.seci.co.in under the head ‘career’ and candidates are advised to visit the website from time to time.
- Candidates from Pvt. Sector are required to submit last CTC (Copy of latest Pay Slip or Pay Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in company’s letter head or Income Tax Returns) all salary/pay proofs in support and must be in a position to produce Form 16 in support of Pay Slip/ Certificate in respect of monthly emoluments (if asked for) to establish their eligibility for the post as prescribed in the advertisement.
- Application registered without/ incomplete documents in support of eligibility criteria shall be summarily rejected. Applications in which the essential qualification or eligibility w.r.t specification cannot be fully ascertained will be liable for rejection. Hence, candidates are advised to properly fill the application and provide necessary documents. Subsequent claim for eligibility will not be entertained.
- Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID. SECI will not be responsible for bouncing back of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- The candidates applying should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions. Their admission at all stages is purely provisional.
- SECI will at any stage of selection or after selection of the candidate will verify documents with the originals certificates of issuing organisations. The candidature of a candidate shall be cancelled at any point of time if the candidate is found not meeting the advertised eligibility criteria/ or has submitted wrong/false information.
- The prescribed qualifications / experience constitutes minimum standards and mere possession of the same will not entitle a candidate for being called for written test/ interview. SECI reserves the right to raise such minimum eligibility standards. Management of SECI also reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the notified positions without assigning any reason thereof. Only shortlisted candidates who are found apparently eligible based on the notified specifications and the candidature given in their application form will be called for Written Test / GD / Interview, as the case may be. SECI reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards.
- Depending on the requirement, the company reserves the right to cancel / restrict / curtail / enlarge the number of vacancies, if need so arises, without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
- Whenever a general 03-year degree course is awarded without Honours the percentage (%) of marks in the degree should be indicated in the application on the basis of the aggregate / average of the marks in all subjects in all the years / semester (as per norms adopted by the University/ Institute).
- SC / ST / OBC-NCL/ PwBD candidates should possess valid Certificate in the prescribed format as per the Government guidelines.
- Candidates employed in Govt Departments/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous Bodies shall either forward their application through proper channel or must produce No Objection Certificate (NoC) from their present employer, if they qualify upto the stage of Interview.
- The candidature of the applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or not found in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- Whenever CGPA / OGPA or Letter Grade in a Degree is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by the University / Institute. If called for document verification, the candidate will have to produce a certificate issued by the appropriate authority inter alia stating the norms of the University/Institute regarding conversion of grade into percentage and the percentage of marks by the candidates in terms of norms. In case it is not available, decision of SECI shall be treated as final.
- SECI reserves the right to change the selection criteria, cancel recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof. Further, no claim will arise for appointment, if some of the vacancies are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
- Candidates already removed / terminated/ deserted their employment from SECI Ltd will not be considered.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant shall disqualify his/her candidature.
- Any dispute with regard to recruitment against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of DELHI Court only.
- All information regarding this recruitment process would be made available in the career section of SECI website. Applicants are required to check the website periodically for important updates. Once registered for SECI, all correspondence shall be made through their registered e-mail ID.
- Any further addendum / corrigendum / updates will only be published in our website www.seci.co.in under section ‘career’.
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation in language versions other than English, English version shall prevail.