Punjab Board Exam 2021 Cancelled for Class 5, 8 and 10 Students, PSEB 12th Exam 2021
PSEB Board Exam 2021 for Class 5, Class 8 and Class 10 students
Name of this Post:Punjab Board Exam 2021 Cancelled for Class 5, 8 and 10 Students, PSEB 12th Exam 2021
Post Published Date : 15-04-2021 © 07:29pm
Post Updates Date : 15-04-2021 © 07:29pm
Post related short information : Punjab Board has published the advertisement for the exam of PSEB 12th Exam 2021 and cancellation and this advertisement details is published firstly on only Sarkari Plan website. All candidates who are interested in this published advertisement of the exam, We suggest please read the notification. If candidate want to apply the application form of this notification , then we suggest please read this notification and then apply application form.
Punjab Board Exam 2021 Postponed / Cancelled
As per the latest update, the Punjab State Government has decided to cancel the PSEB Board Exam 2021 for Class 5, Class 8 and Class 10 students in the wake of the 2nd Wave of COVID-19 pandemic. In addition to this, the Punjab 12th Exam 2021 has been postponed and will be conducted later on once the situation improves. The news about postponement of PSEB 12th Exam 2021 and cancellation of Punjab 10th Exam 2021 along with Class 5 and 8, has been confirmed by Punjab Chief Minister Capt Amarinder Singh. The decision has been taken after thoroughly reviewing the situation and consulting all concerned stakeholders..
News Confirmed by CM on Twitter
To avoid any confusion and misinformation among the students, CM Capt Amarinder Singh took to twitter to announce the news about cancellation and postponement of board exams. In a tweet sent out from his official account, Mr Singh noted that “Amid the continuing #Covid19 surge, it is unsafe for our children to take Board examinations. We have decided to promote all Class 5, 8 & 10 students without examinations. Class 12 State Board examinations have been postponed & will be conducted later once the situation improves.”
He further directed the education department to make the necessary arrangements for the promotion of the students of Class 5, 8 and 10. Reports have confirmed that for Class 5 students, exams for 4 out of 5 subjects have already been held and therefore their result would be prepared on the basis of this. However, for Class 8 and 10 students, the exam are not yet held, so their result may be prepared on the basis of pre-board exams or on the basis of internal assessment
Much Needed Relief for Concerned Students, Parents
The decision about cancellation or postponement of board exams for Punjab comes across as a major relief for the students. With the situation around COVID-19 pandemic getting more bad by the day, students and parents had shared their concerns about appearing for the PSEB Board Exam 2021 amid the more aggressive 2nd Wave of the Coronavirus. The Punjab Government has addressed their concerns and decided to cancel the PSEB Board Exams for Class 5, Class 8 and Class 10 students while postponing it for Class 12 students.
Instructions before applying
- Firstly download notification and read.
- For apply the application form applicant need Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in downloaded notification
- Applicant can change the size & dimensions of Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in notification by the help of Photo Resizer application.
- For apply the application form candidate should have Aadhaar Card
- For apply the application form applicant need some basic details such as Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Permanent Address, Present Address, Mobile Number, Email, Qualification Details, Date of Birth
- Before applying please ensure that all provided information must be same as per you Matriculation Certificate.
- Photograph of applicant must before last 6 month from the date as per mentioned in notification.
- If you want no any problems will come at the time of document verification then kindly fill the details very carefully during applying of application form.
- During apply the application form If applicant face any issues then you can contact organisation with the help of official website.
How to apply
- First step is download the notification.
- Second step is read the notification very carefully.
- Check your eligibility as per mentioned in published notification and your educational qualification.
- Now go to on apply link.
- Then fill the basic information as per required and you will got a unique registration number and password.
- Now please login with the help of registration details.
- Now fill the application form.
- After apply the form, pay application fees as per mentioned in given notification.
- Take a print out of application form.
Policy of Sarkari Plan
- We can’t published any scrap content or copy content.
- You can trust on sarkariplan.com
- Here we provide Sarkari Yojna, Sarkari Work, Sarkari Exam, Free job Alert, Sarkari Result, Fresher Live, Voter Card Service, Pan Card Service, Aadhar Card Service.
- All the published notification by sarkariplan.com are correct always authentic.
- If you have any questions or problems related to notification then you can contact us through the help of contact us page.