Power Grid SR-2 Region Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
Powergrid Corporation of India Limited
( A Govt of India Enterprises )
( Advt No : SR-II/2021/01 )
Name of this Post : Power Grid SR-2 Region Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021
Post Published Date : 03-08-2021 @ 10:05am
Post Updates Date : 09-06-2021 @ 10:05am
Post related short information : Powergrid Corporation of India Limited published the Admit Card for the vacancy of Diploma Trainee Recruitment and this advertisement details is published firstly on only Sarkari Plan website. All candidates who are interested in this published advertisement of the vacancy, We suggest please read the notification. If candidate want to apply the application form of this notification , then we suggest please read this notification and then apply application form.
UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2021 – Click Here For Apply
Power Grid NR-1 Region Diploma Trainee Recruitment – Click Here For Apply
Power Grid SR-1 Region Diploma Trainee Recruitment – Click Here For Apply
Powergrid NR-2 Region Diploma Trainee Recruitment; Total Post : 42; Last Date : 12-July-2021
- UR/OBC : Rs 300
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/Departmental Candidates : Nill
- Starting Date of Apply : 09-June-2021
- Closing Date of Submission of Application : 29-June-2021
- Date of Examination : 22-Aug-2021
( Reference Date : 29-June-2021 )
Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
- GEN / EWS : Max 27 Years
- OBC : Max 30 Years
- SC / ST : 32 Years
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) : 35
Stipend During training Period : Rs 27500
After Training : Rs.25000/- in the pay-scale of Rs.25000-117500/- (IDA)
Join Our Telegram Group
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) : Full Time Regular 3 Years Diploma from
recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC(NCL) / EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PWD.
Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed
Any Powergrid Substation Under SR-2 Region
Syllabus for Diploma Trainee
The Written Test shall be of Objective type (each question shall have four options)
of two hours duration consisting of two parts –
- Part-I consists of Technical Knowledge Test/Professional Knowledge Test (TKT/PKT) with 120
questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
- Part-II consists of Aptitude Test (AT) with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension,
quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, numerical ability etc.
All questions would be MCQ type with 4 options and carry equal weightage (1 mark each). Wrong &
multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼. Candidates shall have the option for appearing in
the Written Test in Hindi or English.
Health Standards for Diploma Trainee Recruitment
Applicants should have sound health. No relaxation in health standard is allowed. Appointment of selected
candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the pre-employment medical examination to be conducted as per Norms & Standards of Medical Fitness. Please visit Careers section → Health of our website for details of medical standards.
Download Admit Card : Click Here
Apply Online : Click Here
Login : Click Here
Download Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
Watch Video for Vacancy Details
Istructions before applying
- Firstly download notification and read.
- For apply the application form applicant need Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in downloaded notification
- Applicant can change the size & dimensions of Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in notification by the help of Photo Resizer application.
- For apply the application form candidate should have Aadhaar Card
- For apply the application form applicant need some basic details such as Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Permanent Address, Present Address, Mobile Number, Email, Qualification Details, Date of Birth
- Before applying please ensure that all provided information must be same as per you Matriculation Certificate.
- Photograph of applicant must before last 6 month from the date as per mentioned in notification.
- If you want no any problems will come at the time of document verification then kindly fill the details very carefully during applying of application form.
- During apply the application form If applicant face any issues then you can contact organisation with the help of official website.
How to apply
- First step is download the notification.
- Second step is read the notification very carefully.
- Check your eligibility as per mentioned in published notification and your educational qualification.
- Now go to on apply link.
- Then fill the basic information as per required and you will got a unique registration number and password.
- Now please login with the help of registration details.
- Now fill the application form.
- After apply the form, pay application fees as per mentioned in given notification.
- Take a print out of application form.
Policy of Sarkari Plan
- We can’t published any scrap content or copy content.
- You can trust on sarkariplan.com
- Here we provide Sarkari Yojna, Sarkari Work, Sarkari Exam, Free job Alert, Sarkari Result, Fresher Live, Voter Card Service, Pan Card Service, Aadhar Card Service.
- All the published notification by sarkariplan.com are correct always authentic.
- If you have any questions or problems related to notification then you can contact us through the help of contact us page.
Is Powergrid is a PSU ?
Yes, Powergrid is a PSU company and this is the second largest company in power sector.
How do you get a job in Powergrid?
The recruitment in powergrid done by following process :
1. Campus Selection
2. Direct Recruitment
3. Recruitment through GATE