Power Grid SR-2 Region Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 Admit Card
Powergrid NR-2 Region Diploma Trainee Recruitment; Total Post : 42; Last Date : 12-July-2021
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/Departmental Candidates : Nill
- Starting Date of Apply : 09-June-2021
- Closing Date of Submission of Application : 29-June-2021
- Date of Examination : 22-Aug-2021
Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
- OBC : Max 30 Years
- SC / ST : 32 Years
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) : 35
Stipend During training Period : Rs 27500
After Training : Rs.25000/- in the pay-scale of Rs.25000-117500/- (IDA)
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) : Full Time Regular 3 Years Diploma from
recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC(NCL) / EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PWD.
Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed
Syllabus for Diploma Trainee
The Written Test shall be of Objective type (each question shall have four options)
of two hours duration consisting of two parts –
- Part-I consists of Technical Knowledge Test/Professional Knowledge Test (TKT/PKT) with 120
questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
- Part-II consists of Aptitude Test (AT) with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension,
quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, numerical ability etc.
All questions would be MCQ type with 4 options and carry equal weightage (1 mark each). Wrong &
multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼. Candidates shall have the option for appearing in
the Written Test in Hindi or English.
Health Standards for Diploma Trainee Recruitment
Applicants should have sound health. No relaxation in health standard is allowed. Appointment of selected
candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the pre-employment medical examination to be conducted as per Norms & Standards of Medical Fitness. Please visit Careers section → Health of our website for details of medical standards.
Is Powergrid is a PSU ?
Yes, Powergrid is a PSU company and this is the second largest company in power sector.
How do you get a job in Powergrid?
The recruitment in powergrid done by following process :
1. Campus Selection
2. Direct Recruitment
3. Recruitment through GATE