Power Grid NR-3 Region Diploma Trainee Result 2021
Powergrid Corporation of India Limited
( A Govt of India Enterprises )
Name of this Post : Power Grid NR-3 Diploma Traine Result 2021
Post Published Date : 08-08-2021 @ 10:05pm
Post Updates Date : 05-01-2022 @ 10:05pm
Post related short information : Powergrid Corporation of India Limited published the advertisement for the vacancy of Power Grid NR-3 Region Diploma Trainee Recruitment Result 2021 and this advertisement details is published firstly on only Sarkari Plan website. All candidates who are interested in this published advertisement of the vacancy, We suggest please read the notification. If candidate want to apply the application form of this notification , then we suggest please read this notification and then apply application form.
- Powergrid SR-2 Region Diploma Trainee Recruitment; Total Post : 35; Last Date : 29-June-2021
- Powergrid SR-1 Region Diploma Trainee Recruitment; Total Post : 35; Last Date : 29-June-2021
PGCIL New Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021
Now a days PGCIL surprised to students that because of Power Grid Invite the Diploma Holder for the recruitment of Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 in various regions. Here in almost region Vacancy are available for the Diploma in Electrical Engineering and Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Here for the Diploma Trainee Recruitment, fpr electrical and civil post PGCIL restricted that students who completed higher education with or without Diploma.
PGCIL NR3 Recruitment
Power Grid NR-3 Region whose headquarter is in Lucknow is invited for the PGCIL_NR3_Diploma_Trainee_Recruitment_2021 and in this recruitment higher Qualification are not Eligible as like B.tech or M.tech. In this vacancy for electrical post there are 15 vacancy and for Civil for Post there are 05 Post
- UR/OBC : Rs 300
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-SM/Departmental Candidates : Nill
- Date of Notification : 18-June-2021
- Starting Date of Apply : 18-June-2021
- Closing Date of Submission of Application : 08-July-2021
- Date of Examination : 22-August-2021
PGCIL Age Limit for Diploma Trainee
Diploma Trainee (Electrical)
- GEN / EWS : Max 27 Years
- OBC : Max 30 Years
- SC / ST : 32 Years
Diploma Trainee (Civil)
- Max 27 years for General/ST/EWS
- Max 30 years for OBC(NCL)
- Max 32 years for SC
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) : 15
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) : 05
Stipend During training Period : Rs 27500
After Training : Rs.25000/- in the pay-scale of Rs.25000-117500/- (IDA)
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) : Full Time Regular 3 Years Diploma from
recognized Technical Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General / OBC(NCL) / EWS candidates and pass marks for SC/ST/PWD.
Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) : Full Time Regular 3 Years Diploma from recognized Technical Board/ Institute
with minimum 70% marks for General/OBC(NCL)/EWS/ ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates.
Higher technical qualification like B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E etc with or without Diploma is not allowed
Any Powergrid Substation Under NR-3 Region
PGCIL NR-3 Region Exam Center For Diploma Trainee
- Greater Noida Kanpur
Syllabus for Diploma Trainee
The Written Test shall be of Objective type (each question shall have four options)
of two hours duration consisting of two parts –
- Part-I consists of Technical Knowledge Test/Professional Knowledge Test (TKT/PKT) with 120
questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
- Part-II consists of Aptitude Test (AT) with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension,
quantitative aptitude, reasoning ability, data sufficiency & interpretation, numerical ability etc.
All questions would be MCQ type with 4 options and carry equal weightage (1 mark each). Wrong &
multiple answers would result in negative marks of ¼. Candidates shall have the option for appearing in
the Written Test in Hindi or English.
Health Standards for Diploma Trainee Recruitment
Applicants should have sound health. No relaxation in health standard is allowed. Appointment of selected
candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the pre-employment medical examination to be conducted as per Norms & Standards of Medical Fitness. Please visit Careers section → Health of our website for details of medical standards.
Powergrid NR3 Recruitment 2021 Online Apply
Hello friends, We want to inform you that the recruitment of Diploma Trainee in NR-3 Region is now started to online apply of application form. PGCIL NR-3 Diploma Trainee Recruitment 2021 Online Apply Application form started. So please apply here who are eligible for this recruitment as per mentioned in official notifiction.
Is B.tech allow in Powergrid Diploma Trainee Recruitment?
According to official notification of powergrid for Diploma Trainee Recruitmet, higher qualification in engineering are not eligible for Diploma Trainee Recruitment. If you are completed b.tech after diploma that candidates are also not eligible. But if you are studying in b.tech and final yet that candidates are elibile if they completed diploma in engineering.
Download Result : Click Here
Login : Click Here
Download Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
Watch Video for Vacancy Details
UPRVUNL JE Recruitment 2021 – Click Here For Apply
Power Grid NR-1 Region Diploma Trainee Recruitment – Click Here For Apply
How to Apply
1. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online by logging on to https://www.powergrid.in-> Career section-> Job
opportunities -> Openings-> Regional Openings-> Northern Region-II, Jammu Recruitment
2. While applying on the website, the candidate should possess a Valid E-mail ID, Alternate E-mail ID and Mobile number
3. Candidates are advised to upload the following documents while submitting online application:-
i. Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph max. (50kb) in .JPG format
ii. Scanned signature of candidate max (30kb) in .JPG format
iii. Date of Birth Proof, i.e. Matric/ Birth Certificate (in pdf format)
iv. Qualification Certificate (Diploma) along with Mark Sheets of all years/semesters along with proof of norms
adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage (if applicable) (in pdf format)
v. Candidates working in Govt./ PSU are required to apply through proper channel and need to upload “No Objection
Certificate” from the present employer in pdf format.
vi. Caste Certificate in the prescribed GOI format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable) in pdf format
vii. Disability Certificate in the prescribed GOI format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable) in pdf format
viii.Ex-Serviceman Discharge Certificate (if applicable ) in pdf format
ix. Domicile cum Age relaxation certificates for Candidates from J&K State/ Riots Victim in the prescribed GOI format
issued by Competent Authority (if applicable in pdf format
x. Employment Exchange Registration Certificate/ receipt (if applicable) in pdf format
4. Applicants are advised to take a print out of the submitted online application and note down the user ID and password
generated at the time of online registration. On further announcement of dates for the written test, the eligible candidates
shall download Admit cards from the above website for appearing in the test. In case the candidate qualifies the written
test, they shall furnish the downloaded application at the time of document verification/joining along with the
documents as mentioned above in original as well as one set of self attested photocopies of documents in support of their
identity, age, qualification, caste, disability etc.
5. After successful completion of registration process, the candidate will receive an email with details of his/her Login ID.
Candidate is required to login to career page through candidate login ID received for payment of fees. Online payment can
be made through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking. The candidate is required to check the status of payment. In case,
the payment transaction fails and the amount is deducted, the candidates will have to check any update in status of his/her
payment in candidate login home page. In case there is no change in the payment status, he/ she may mail the query to
email@example.com stating the issue and mentioning his/ her POWERGRID Registration No. Payment once done
cannot be refunded. Candidates are advised not to wait till last date for submission of application or payment of fees.
6. Candidates are not required to forward the hard copies of application
7. The admit card indicating Roll Number, Name of Test Center and guidelines for the test will be made available on our
website to the candidates found preliminary eligible based on the online application. The candidate has to download
his/her Admit card, Test Guidelines etc. for appearing in the test from the website only. Please note that the admit card will
not be sent by post.
8. All information regarding this recruitment will be made available on the website: https://www.powergrid.in and no
separate communication shall be made. Candidates must constantly visit the website for information regarding dates of
written test, downloading of Admit card, result of written test, date of document verification etc.
9. As the future correspondences shall be made through E-mail and/or SMS, the candidate should have valid E-mail ID and
Mobile No. that will be used for entire recruitment process
Istructions before applying
- Firstly download notification and read.
- For apply the application form applicant need Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in downloaded notification
- Applicant can change the size & dimensions of Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in notification by the help of Photo Resizer application.
- For apply the application form candidate should have Aadhaar Card
- For apply the application form applicant need some basic details such as Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Permanent Address, Present Address, Mobile Number, Email, Qualification Details, Date of Birth
- Before applying please ensure that all provided information must be same as per you Matriculation Certificate.
- Photograph of applicant must before last 6 month from the date as per mentioned in notification.
- If you want no any problems will come at the time of document verification then kindly fill the details very carefully during applying of application form.
- During apply the application form If applicant face any issues then you can contact organisation with the help of official website.
How to apply
- First step is download the notification.
- Second step is read the notification very carefully.
- Check your eligibility as per mentioned in published notification and your educational qualification.
- Now go to on apply link.
- Then fill the basic information as per required and you will got a unique registration number and password.
- Now please login with the help of registration details.
- Now fill the application form.
- After apply the form, pay application fees as per mentioned in given notification.
- Take a print out of application form.
Policy of Sarkari Plan
- We can’t published any scrap content or copy content.
- You can trust on sarkariplan.com
- Here we provide Sarkari Yojna, Sarkari Work, Sarkari Exam, Free job Alert, Sarkari Result, Fresher Live, Voter Card Service, Pan Card Service, Aadhar Card Service.
- All the published notification by sarkariplan.com are correct always authentic.
- If you have any questions or problems related to notification then you can contact us through the help of contact us page.
Is Powergrid is a PSU ?
Yes, Powergrid is a PSU company and this is the second largest company in power sector.
How do you get a job in Powergrid?
The recruitment in powergrid done by following process :
1. Campus Selection
2. Direct Recruitment
3. Recruitment through GATE
1 thought on “Powergrid NR-3 Diploma Trainee Result 2021 – PGCIL NR3 Result Download”
I read your blog post and I am really interested in it. I am a student and I am also looking for a job. I am wondering if you can tell me more about the Powergrid NR-3