PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Powergrid Corporation of India Limited
( A Govt of India Enterprises )
Name of the Post
POWERGRID (PGCIL) Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Post related Short Information
Powergrid Corporation of India Limited published the advertisement for the vacancy of Power Grid Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2021 and this advertisement details is published firstly on only Sarkari Plan website. All candidates who are interested in this published advertisement of the vacancy, We suggest please read the notification. If candidate want to apply the application form of this notification , then we suggest please read this notification and then apply application form.
Post Publish Date
Post Update Date
Join Sarkari Plan on Social Media for Latest Update
- Date of Notification : 21-July-2021
- Starting Date of Apply : 21-July-2021
- Closing Date of Submission of Application : 31-August-2021
Application Fees for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment
No Application Fees for all Candidates
Age Limit for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment
- Minimum : 18 Years on 21-July-2021
- Maximum : No Limit for All Candidates
Salary of PGCIL Apprentice
|ITI (Electrical)||₹ 11000|
|Diploma Apprentice||₹ 12000|
|Graduate Apprentice||₹ 15000|
|HR Executive||₹ 15000|
Region / Establishment by Post Details
|Region / Establishment||No. of Post|
Detail Advertisement of Recruitment
|SL No||Region/Establishment||Covering States/UT||Link of Advertisement|
|1.||Corporate Center, Gurugram||Haryana||Click Here|
|2.||Northern Region – I, Faridabad||Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand||Click Here|
|3.||Northern Region – II, Jammu||Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh||Click Here|
|4.||Northern Region – III, Lucknow||Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand||Click Here|
|5.||Eastern Region – I, Patna||Bihar, Jharkhand||Click Here|
|6.||Eastern Region – II, Kolkata||West Bengal, Sikkim||Click Here|
|7.||North Eastern Region, Shillong||Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Tripura||Click Here|
|8.||Odisha Projects, Bhubaneshwar||Odisha||Click Here|
|9.||Western Region – I, Nagpur||Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Goa||Click Here|
|10.||Western Region – II, Vadodara||Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh||Click Here|
|11.||Southern Region – I, Hyderabad||Andhra Pradesh, Telangana||Click Here|
|12.||Southern Region – II, Bangalore||Karnataka, Tamilnadu, Kerala||Click Here|
Qualification for PGCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
|SL No||Apprentice Trade||Qualification (Recognized Regular Degree/Diploma/Certificate)|
|1||ITI (Electrical)||ITI in Electrical (Full Time course)|
|2||Diploma (Civil)||Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Civil Engineering|
|3||Diploma (Electrical)||Full Time (3 years course) – Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|4||Graduate (Electrical)||Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Electrical Engineering|
|5||Graduate (Civil)||Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Civil Engineering|
|6||Graduate (Electronics/Telecommunication)||Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Electronics / Telecommunication Engineering|
|7||Graduate (Computer Science)||Full Time (4 years course) – B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg.) in Computer Science Engineering and Information Technology|
|8||HR Executive||MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personal Management / Personal Management & Industrial Relation (2 years full time Course)|
Candidates are not eligible to apply for the apprenticeship in any case –
- Awaiting the results of their final examination.
- Not completed the 18 years of age.
- Undergone apprenticeship training in any organisation for any duration.
- Job experience of more than 1 year.
Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trade. Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through the registered email id. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for verification of documents. NO TA/DA shall be paid for verification of documents.
On successful completion of document verification, submission of medical certificate in prescribed format and the execution of Apprenticeship contract agreement, letter of engagement shall be issued to the candidates.
If any candidates found not eligible/ providing false information/ documents are not in order, shall be disqualified at any stage during the engagement process or during the period of engagement.
Incomplete applications or applications submitted without proper documents will be summarily rejected without any intimation. The date of result declaration and percentage of marks in the final examination of qualification degree (not semester examination) should be clearly mentioned in the final/consolidated mark sheet. If the percentage marks are not mentioned in the final mark sheet, then candidates should upload the Percentage Conversion Letter issued by their college/university.
Please note that on completion of the period of apprenticeship training in POWERGRID, the apprentice shall have no claim whatsoever for any employment in this organization.
PGCIL Apprentice Apply Online
Step – I: Get your NATS/ NAPS Registration Number
Candidates should first register themselves (as a candidate) in the website of https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in(link is external) or https://apprenticeshipindia.org(link is external), get a registration/enrolment number and activate/complete the profile.
Step – II: Apply for Apprenticeship in POWERGRID – Click Here
Download Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
Instructions Before Applying
- Firstly download notification and read.
- For apply the application form applicant need Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in downloaded notification
- Applicant can change the size & dimensions of Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in notification by the help of Photo Resizer application.
- For apply the application form candidate should have Aadhaar Card
- For apply the application form applicant need some basic details such as Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Permanent Address, Present Address, Mobile Number, Email, Qualification Details, Date of Birth
- Before applying please ensure that all provided information must be same as per you Matriculation Certificate.
- Photograph of applicant must before last 6 month from the date as per mentioned in notification.
- If you want no any problems will come at the time of document verification then kindly fill the details very carefully during applying of application form.
- During apply the application form If applicant face any issues then you can contact organisation with the help of official website.
Policy of Sarkari Plan
- We can’t published any scrap content or copy content.
- You can trust on sarkariplan.com
- Here we provide Sarkari Yojna, Sarkari Work, Sarkari Exam, Free job Alert, Sarkari Result, Fresher Live, Voter Card Service, Pan Card Service, Aadhar Card Service.
- All the published notification by sarkariplan.com are always correct and authentic.
- If you have any questions or problems related to notification then you can contact us through the help of contact us page.