Odisha 10th and 12th Exam 2021 Postponed
Odisha 10th and 12th Board Exam 2021
Name of this Post:Odisha 10th and 12th Exam 2021 Postponed
Post Published Date : 15-04-2021 © 05:11pm
Post Updates Date : 15-04-2021 © 05:11pm
Post related short information : Odisha Borad has published the advertisement for the exam of 10th and 12th Exam 2021 Postponed and this advertisement details is published firstly on only Sarkari Plan website. All candidates who are interested in this published advertisement of the vacancy, We suggest please read the notification. If candidate want to apply the application form of this notification , then we suggest please read this notification and then apply application form.
Odisha 10th and 12th Borad Exam 2021
As per the latest reports, Odisha State Government has decided to postpone BSE Odisha Matric Exam 2021 and CHSE Odisha Plus Two Exam 2021 in the light of the rapidly increasing Coronavirus cases. As per the earlier schedule, Odisha 10th and 12th Exam 2021 were scheduled to be held from 3rd to 15th May 2021 across the state. However, following the postponement, the BSE Odisha and CHSE Odisha Board Exams will be held at a later date, once the situation improves. Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik has directed the Education Department to postpone the upcoming Odisha Board Exams 2021.
Decsion after High-level Meeting
Reports coming from the local agencies have said that Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik had chaired a high-level meeting today i.e. on 15th April 2021, to review the situation about upcoming board exams in the state. During the meeting, officials shared the key highlights about the prevailing COVID-19 situation in Odisha and following this, Odisha CM has given direction to postpone the BSE Odisha 10th Exam 2021 and CHSE Odisha 12th Exam 2021. However, these claims are made by media reports and official confirmation of the same is awaited. During the meeting, Education Department as well as respective Board officials have been instructed to issue a fresh date sheet / time table for the upcoming exams, as and when the situation improves.
Schools Closed till 30th April
Earlier in the month, the Odisha State Government took proactive steps to ensure safety of the students in the light of the worsening COVID-19 situation and the rapid increase in Coronavirus cases. As a safety measure, the state government suspended physical classes for all students i.e. from 1st to 12th Class, for all schools in the state. The schools in Odisha have been allowed to hold online classes for the students for the academic session 2021-22 till any further orders.
Instructions before applying
- Firstly download notification and read.
- For apply the application form applicant need Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in downloaded notification
- Applicant can change the size & dimensions of Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in notification by the help of Photo Resizer application.
- For apply the application form candidate should have Aadhaar Card
- For apply the application form applicant need some basic details such as Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Permanent Address, Present Address, Mobile Number, Email, Qualification Details, Date of Birth
- Before applying please ensure that all provided information must be same as per you Matriculation Certificate.
- Photograph of applicant must before last 6 month from the date as per mentioned in notification.
- If you want no any problems will come at the time of document verification then kindly fill the details very carefully during applying of application form.
- During apply the application form If applicant face any issues then you can contact organisation with the help of official website.
How to apply
- First step is download the notification.
- Second step is read the notification very carefully.
- Check your eligibility as per mentioned in published notification and your educational qualification.
- Now go to on apply link.
- Then fill the basic information as per required and you will got a unique registration number and password.
- Now please login with the help of registration details.
- Now fill the application form.
- After apply the form, pay application fees as per mentioned in given notification.
- Take a print out of application form.
Policy of Sarkari Plan
- We can’t published any scrap content or copy content.
- You can trust on sarkariplan.com
- Here we provide Sarkari Yojna, Sarkari Work, Sarkari Exam, Free job Alert, Sarkari Result, Fresher Live, Voter Card Service, Pan Card Service, Aadhar Card Service.
- All the published notification by sarkariplan.com are correct always authentic.
- If you have any questions or problems related to notification then you can contact us through the help of contact us page.