NIT Silchar – Junior Engineer, Technical Assistant & Other Post Recruitment
National Institute of Technology, Silchar
( Advt No : NITS/Estt/Advt/Non-Teaching/21 )
Name of the Post
NIT Silchar – Junior Engineer, Technical Assistant & Other Various Post Recruitment 2021
Post related Short Information
National Institute of Technology Silchar invites applications in prescribed format from Indian Nationals possessing consistently good academic record and requisite qualifications and experience for the following posts.
NIT, Silchar published the advertisement for the vacancy of Junior Engineer, Technical Assistant & Other Various Post Recruitment 2021 and this advertisement details is published firstly on only Sarkari Plan website. All candidates who are interested in this published advertisement of the vacancy, We suggest please read the notification. If candidate want to apply the application form of this notification , then we suggest please read this notification and then apply application form.
Post Publish Date
Post Update Date
Join Sarkari Plan on Social Media for Latest Update
- Date of Notification : 18-May-2021
- Starting Date of Apply : 18-May-2021
- Closing Date of Submission of Application : 02-July-2021
( Reference Date : 02-July-2021 )
|Post Name||Max Age Limit|
|Hindi Officer||35 Years|
|Medical Officer||35 Years|
|Deputy Registrar||50 Years|
|Junior Hindi Translator||30 Years|
|Senior Assistant||33 Years|
|Assistant Registrar||35 Years|
|Technical Assistant / JE / SAS Assistant||30 Years|
|Post Name||Pay Level|
|Junior Hindi Translator||06|
|Technical Assistant / JE / SAS Assistant||06|
NIT Campus, Silchar
|Hindi Officer||Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or Vice versa.|
|Medical Officer||MBBS Degree or equivalent qualification included in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register|
|Librarian||Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/Documentation with CGPA of 6.5 in 10 points scale or at least 60% marks or its equivalent or equivalent grade. Holding analogous post. At least 10 years relevant experience|
|Registrar||Masters’ degree with at least 55% Marks or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 7 point scale. Holding analogous post. At least 15 years experience|
|Deputy Registrar||Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA / UGC point scale with good academic record. Minimum 09 years relevant experience|
|Superintendent||First Class Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree or its equivalent. Knowledge of Computer applications viz., Word processing, Spread Sheet|
|Junior Hindi Translator||Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as a compulsory or elective subject or English with Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or Vice versa.|
|Senior Assistant||Senior secondary (10+2) / Matric with 12th Class from a recognized board with a minimum Typing speed of 35 w p m. and proficiency in Computer Word Processing and Spread Sheet|
|Assistant Registrar||Master’s degree in any discipline with at least 55% marks or its equivalent Grade in the CGPA / UGC point scale with good academic record|
|Technical Assistant / JE / SAS Assistant||First Class or equivalent Grade in B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA in relevant subject (OR) First Class Diploma in Engineering in relevant Field with excellent academic record (OR) First Class Bachelor’s Degree / Master’s Degree in Science.|
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Junior Hindi Translator||01|
|Technical Assistant / JE / SAS Assistant||37|
Other Important Information
- Candidates are requested to provide their active email Id/mobile phone numbers in the application form for
- Candidates are advised to visit the Institute Website regularly.
- The Institute reserves the right to reject any or all applications or it may amend any of the clauses above as
per orders of the competent authority/ Government of India.
- Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no communication in this regard shall be
- Candidate should fill in separate application form for each Department / Post, if applying for more than one
Department / Post
Registration : Click Here
Login : Click Here
Download Declaration Form : Click Here
Download Notification : Click Here
Official Website : Click Here
- Powergrid SR-2 Region Diploma Trainee Recruitment; Total Post : 35; Last Date : 29-June-2021
- Powergrid SR-1 Region Diploma Trainee Recruitment; Total Post : 35; Last Date : 29-June-2021
Instructions Before Applying
- Firstly download notification and read.
- For apply the application form applicant need Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in downloaded notification
- Applicant can change the size & dimensions of Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in notification by the help of Photo Resizer application.
- For apply the application form candidate should have Aadhaar Card
- For apply the application form applicant need some basic details such as Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Permanent Address, Present Address, Mobile Number, Email, Qualification Details, Date of Birth
- Before applying please ensure that all provided information must be same as per you Matriculation Certificate.
- Photograph of applicant must before last 6 month from the date as per mentioned in notification.
- If you want no any problems will come at the time of document verification then kindly fill the details very carefully during applying of application form.
- During apply the application form If applicant face any issues then you can contact organisation with the help of official website.
Policy of Sarkari Plan
- We can’t published any scrap content or copy content.
- You can trust on sarkariplan.com
- Here we provide Sarkari Yojna, Sarkari Work, Sarkari Exam, Free job Alert, Sarkari Result, Fresher Live, Voter Card Service, Pan Card Service, Aadhar Card Service.
- All the published notification by sarkariplan.com are always correct and authentic.
- If you have any questions or problems related to notification then you can contact us through the help of contact us page.