National Building Construction Corporation
Name of the Post
NBCC Senior Project Executive and Management Trainee Recruitment 2023
Post-Related Short Information
NBCC (India) Limited published the latest advertisement for the recruitment of Senior Project Executive and Management Trainees on 50 posts at its official website nbccindia.in. Interested candidates may apply for NBCC Recruitment 2023 by 15th February 2023. All the important details regarding NBCC Recruitment 2023 like notification, vacancy details, application link, eligibility, selection process, etc. consolidated here. So read the full article for complete information on NBCC Recruitment 2023.
|Post Publish Date||18/01/2023|
|Post Update Date||18/01/2023|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
NBCC Recruitment 2023 : Overview
|Name of the Organization||NBCC (India) Limited|
|Post Name||Senior Project Executive (Civil/Electrical) and Management Trainees (Civil/Electrical)|
|Apply Online Start||16th January 2023|
|Last date to Apply Online||15th February 2023|
|Selection Process||CBT/GATE 2022 Score | Personal Interview|
|NBCC Official Website||www.nbccindia.in|
NBCC Recruitment 2023 : Important Dates
|NBCC Online Application Starts From||16th January 2023|
|NBCC Online Application Ends On||15th February 2023|
|NBCC Last Date of Fee Payment||15th February 2023|
NBCC Recruitment 2023 : Application Fees
- ₹1000/- for posts of Sr. Project Executive
- ₹500/- for posts of Management Trainee
NBCC Recruitment 2023 : Age Limit
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Sr. Project Executive||30 Years|
|Management Trainee||29 Years|
Age Relaxation Available as per Government Rules (Read Full Notification)
NBCC Recruitment 2023 : Pay Scale
₹40,000 – ₹1,40,000
NBCC Recruitment 2023 : Vacancy Details
Total Post = 50
|Post Name||Total Vacancy|
|Senior Project Executive (Civil)||20|
|Senior Project Executive (Electrical)||05|
|Management Trainee (Civil)||20|
|Management Trainee (Electrical)||05|
NBCC Recruitment 2023 : Educational Qualification
- Candidates must possess a full-time BE/ B. Tech degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering or equivalent from a Government recognized University/Institute with 60% aggregate marks.
- For Management Trainee posts, Candidates also have a valid GATE 2022 Score in Civil or Electrical Engineering discipline.
How to Apply for NBCC Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website of NBCC i.e. www.nbccindia.in.
- Go to Careers under Human Resources on the homepage of the website.
- Click on the Online Application Link for NBCC Senior Project Executive and Management Trainee Vacancy 2023.
- Fill out the Application Form carefully.
- Upload all the necessary documents.
- Pay Application Fees via online mode.
- Submit & Print the Application Form.
NBCC Recruitment 2023 : FAQs
Q. What is the last date to apply for NBCC Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The last date to apply for NBCC Recruitment is 15th February 2023.
Q. How many vacancies are released for NBCC Recruitment 2023?
Ans. There is a total of 50 vacancies are released for NBCC Recruitment 2023.
Q. Which posts are announced under NBCC Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The NBCC Recruitment 2023 is out for Senior Project Executive and Management Trainee posts.
Q. What is the salary structure for NBCC Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Candidates selected under NBCC Recruitment 2023 will get a salary of Rs. 40,000 -1,40,000/- Per Month.