Maharashtra HSC Admit Card Released
Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education
(Advt. No : MSBSHSE/2021)
Name of this Post : Maharashtra HSC Admit Card Released
Post Published Date : 02-04-2021 @ 03:29pm
Post Update Date : 02-04-2021 @ 03:29pm
Post related short information : Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) has published the Notification for the Admit Card of Admit Card for the Annual Examination this advertisement details is published firstly on only Sarkari Plan website. All candidates who are interested in this published advertisement of These Posts Can Download their Admit Card.
MSBSHSE HSC Admit Card 2021 Detiles
Name of the Board : Maharashtra State Board Of Secondary And Higher Secondary Education
Name of the Examination : HSC Examination or Class 12th Annual Exam
Admit Card Date :03.04.2021
Status : Admit Card Released Soon
Maharashtra HSC Exam Date 2021
The Board has planned to conduct the Examination for the Class 12th from 23.04.2021 to 21.05.2021. Candidates are advised to be prepare for the examination seriously.
The Examination will be conduct by 2 shifts.
1st Shift: 10.30 AM to 01.30 PM
2nd Shift: 02.30 to 05.30 PM.
Exam venue and more details available at the admit card.
Maharashtra HSC Admit Card 2021
Admit card for the Higher Secondary Certificate examination will be available from 03.04.2021 on the official site of MSBSHSE website.
Candidates are advised to be prepare with the Registration number and password for downloading the admit card.
How to Download MSBSHSE HSC Admit Card 2021
- Go to the official site of MSBSHSE website.
- Select the required notification on the Home page.
- Fill the mandatory fields on the Login page.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and print it for future purpose.
Direk Link for Maharashtra HSC Admit Card 2021 Available On
Official Website : Click Here
Instructions before applying
- Firstly download notification and read.
- For apply the application form applicant need Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in downloaded notification
- Applicant can change the size & dimensions of Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in notification by the help of Photo Resizer application.
- For apply the application form candidate should have Aadhaar Card
- For apply the application form applicant need some basic details such as Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Permanent Address, Present Address, Mobile Number, Email, Qualification Details, Date of Birth
- Before applying please ensure that all provided information must be same as per you Matriculation Certificate.
- Photograph of applicant must before last 6 month from the date as per mentioned in notification.
- If you want no any problems will come at the time of document verification then kindly fill the details very carefully during applying of application form.
- During apply the application form If applicant face any issues then you can contact organisation with the help of official website.
How to apply
- First step is download the notification.
- Second step is read the notification very carefully.
- Check your eligibility as per mentioned in published notification and your educational qualification.
- Now go to on apply link.
- Then fill the basic information as per required and you will got a unique registration number and password.
- Now please login with the help of registration details.
- Now fill the application form.
- After apply the form, pay application fees as per mentioned in given notification.
- Take a print out of application form.
Policy of Sarkari Plan
- We can’t published any scrap content or copy content.
- You can trust on sarkariplan.com
- Here we provide Sarkari Yojna, Sarkari Work, Sarkari Exam, Free job Alert, Sarkari Result, Fresher Live, Voter Card Service, Pan Card Service, Aadhar Card Service.
- All the published notification by sarkariplan.com are correct always authentic.
- If you have any questions or problems related to notification then you can contact us through the help of contact us page.