Indian Air Force Group X & Y Exam City & Date Declared (01/2022)
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 22-01-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-02-2021
- Dates of Online Exam: (18 to 22)-04-2021
- Date of Publication of PSL: 31-10-2021
- Date of Publishing of Enrollment List: 10-12-2021
Following Document are necessary
- Class 10th/matriculation passing certificate.
- Intermediate/10+2 or equivalent marksheet / marksheets (if applying on the basis of 12th/intermediate or equivalent educational qualifications).OR 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma Final Year Marksheet (if applying on the basis of 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma from a Govt. recognised polytechnic in prescribed stream).
- Passport size recent colour photograph (taken not before December 2020) of size 10 KB to 50 KB (front portrait in light background without head gear except for Sikhs). The photograph is to be taken with candidate holding a black slate in front of his chest with his name and date of photograph taken, clearly written on it with white chalk in capital letters.
- Candidate’s left hand thumb impression image (Size 10 KB to 50 KB).(e)Candidate’s signature image (Size 10 KB to 50 KB).
- Candidate’s parent’s (Father/Mother)/Guardian’s signature image (if candidate is below 18 years on the date of filling the online application).
- The mark sheet indicating marks in English subject in diploma (if applying on the basis of 3 Yrs Engineering Diploma qualification) or in 12th/10thif English is not a subject in diplom
Exam City / Date : Click Here
SEQUENCE OF EXAMINATION
Online Test [For both Group ‘ X’ Trades (except Education Instructor Trade)] & Group ‘Y’ [except IAF(S) and Musician Trades]. Eligible candidates will be sent provisional admit cards for Phase -I of testing on their registered e-mail IDs48-72 hrs prior to the examination, which they will download & take a colour printout and will carry the same to the examination centre on the day of online test as indicated on their respective admit cards to appear in the selection test. However name of city & exam date will be intimated to candidates well in advance to enable the candidates to plan their movement. This provisional admit card can also be downloaded by the candidate under candidates login on CASB web portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in. All candidates in possession of provisional admit card will undertake Online Test as per their respective group applied for, at centres designated/allotted as per their admit card. Online test will be objective type and questions will be bilingual (English & Hindi) except for English paper. Online test for candidates opting for both group ‘X’ & ‘Y’ shall be conducted in one sitting, on the same system. Candidates are to bring one blue/black pen and original valid ID proof along with them for Phase -I testing. A demonstration video on the conduct of online test is uploaded on the CASB web portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in. Details of the test are as follows: –
(a)Group ‘X’ Trades (Except Education Instructor)Total duration of the online test shall be 60 minutesand shall comprise of English, Physics and Mathematicsas per 10+2 CBSE syllabus.
(b)Group ‘Y’ Trades [Except IAF(S) and Musician].Totalduration of the online test shall be 45 minutesand shall comprise of English as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus andReasoning & General Awareness (RAGA). (c)Both Group ‘X’ & ‘Y’ Trades.Totalduration of the online test shall be85 minutes and shall comprise of English, Physics, and Mathematics as per 10+2 CBSE syllabus andReasoning & General Awareness (RAGA).(d)Marking pattern for online test:-
(i)One mark for every correct answer.
(ii) Nil (0) marks for unattempted question. (iii) 0.25 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.17.CANDIDATES ARE TO QUALIFY IN EACH PAPER SEPARATELY IN THEIR RESPECTIVE GROUPS. The result of Phase-I and the list of shortlisted candidates for Phase-II, based on their performance
Soon after the declaration of the result of Phase-I (Online) Test, a cut off will be applied based on the marks scored by the candidates in the Phase I Test and SHORTLISTED candidates will be sent a New admit cardon their Registered e-mail IDsfor phase -II test at a designated Airmen Selection Centre. This admit card for phase -II exam can also be downloaded online under candidate’s login on CASB web portal www.airmenselection.cdac.in. Candidates have to report on the stipulated date and time for Phase -II at the designated Airmen Selection Centre along with following documents:-
(a)Colour print out of admit card for phase –II.
(b)Colour print out of duly filled application form downloaded on completion of online registration.
(c)HB pencil, eraser, sharpener, glue stick, stapler and black/blue ball point pen for writing.
(d)Eight copies of un-attested passport size colour photograph (which was used for the online application registration).
(e)Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation passing certificate (required for verification of candidate’s name, father’s name and his date of birth).
(f)Original and four self-attested photocopies of matriculation marks sheet (only applicable for three years diploma course holders when English is not a subject in diploma course).
(g)Original and four self-attested photocopies of Intermediate/10+2/equivalent examination passing certificate and marks sheet.OR Original and four self-attested photocopies of three years diploma course passing certificate and marks sheets of all semesters.
(h)Certificate for SOAFP (Son of Air Force Personnel), certificate for sons of serving/retired/deceased Air Force civilian employees paid out of defence estimates are to be downloaded as the case may be, from the download section of CASB web portal and brought along while reporting for phase -II of the examination.(j)For Candidates discharged from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Any other Government Organisation.Original and four self-attested photocopies of discharge certificate (as issued from Indian Army/Indian Navy/Government Organisation).
(k)Original Phase -I admit card used during Phase –I test bearing Air Force seal and invigilator’s signature.
(l)NOC in original and 4 self-attested photocopies from the employer for candidates presently serving in any government organization (if applicable).(m)Original and four self-attested photocopies of NCC ‘A’, ‘B’ or ‘C’ certificate (if applicable).Note:Candidate discharged from the IAF for any reason are not eligible to appear in the selection test