HPSCB Bank Recruitment 2021
The Himachal Pradesh State Cooperative Bank Ltd. (HPSCB)
Name of this Post: HPSCB Bank Recruitment 2021
Post Published Date : 05-06-2021 © 12:07pm
Post Updates Date : 05–05-2021 © 12:07pm
Post related short information : HPSCB has published the advertisement for the vacancy of oint Junior Clerk (Jr. Clerk) and Steno/Steno- Vacancies. and this advertisement details is published firstly on only Sarkari Plan website. All candidates who are interested in this published advertisement of the vacancy, We suggest please read the notification. If candidate want to apply the application form of this notification , then we suggest please read this notification and then apply application form.
- Gen/ OBC/ Ex-Service/ WFF / PhD- Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/ IRDP/ BPL/ANTODAYA /EWS CATEGORY – Rs.800/-
- Female of all categories – Rs.800/-
18 to 45 years
- Starting Date of Application – 05 June 2021
- Last Date of Application – 02 July 2021
- HPSCB Exam Date – Proposed in the month of August, 2021. Exact date will be decided by the Bank keeping in view the prevailing situation. The candidates will be informed accordingly on Bank’s website so that they can download their call letters.
- Date of downloading of HPSCB Admit Card – Around 7 days before examination date
- HPSCB Result Date – Around 15 days after the conduct of the examination.
Junior Clerk –
- 12th passed with 50% marks or Graduate or above of a recognised University. Provided that the candidate should have passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any School/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. This condition shall, however, not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
- 10+2 with 50% marks or equivalent of a recognised University/Board or a Graduate or above. Provided that the candidate should have passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any School/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. This condition shall, however, not apply to Bonafide Himachalis. Also pass in shorthand with a speed of 80 words per minute in English and 70 words per minute in Hindi in the skill test to be conducted by the Bank. Also pass in type writing examination with a speed of 40 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi typewriting in the skill test to be conducted by the Bank.
- Junior Clerk – 144 Posts
- Steno/Steno-Typists – 5 Posts
Selection Process for HPSCB Junior Clerk and Steno Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of two phases exam to be conducted by IBPS Mumbai:
- Phase-I ( Preliminary examination) – The Phase-I will be of 100 marks which shall be qualifying in nature. The merit obtained by candidate in Phase-I (Preliminary Examination) will not be considered while preparing final merit list
- Phase-II (Main Examination) – As per the provisions of Bank’s Service Rules, the marks for Phase-II (Main Examination) shall be 85 % and marks for Evaluation of documents shall be 15 %. Accordingly, the Phase-II (Main Examination) shall be of 85 marks and Evaluation of documents of candidates declared successful in Phase-II (Main Examination), shall be of 15 marks as per the laid down criteria
The overall minimum qualifying marks in the online examination shall be 45% of total marks prescribed for written test, meaning thereby that merit of written exam/test shall not slide down below 45% marks in any case
How to Apply for HPSCB Junior Clerk and Steno Recruitment 2021
Candidates to go to the Bank’s website www.hpscb.com and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration”. The online application link is available from 05 June to 02 July 2021.
Join Our Telegram Group
Apply Online: Click Here
Instructions before applying
- Firstly download notification and read.
- For apply the application form applicant need Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in downloaded notification
- Applicant can change the size & dimensions of Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in notification by the help of Photo Resizer application.
- For apply the application form candidate should have Aadhaar Card
- For apply the application form applicant need some basic details such as Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Permanent Address, Present Address, Mobile Number, Email, Qualification Details, Date of Birth
- Before applying please ensure that all provided information must be same as per you Matriculation Certificate.
- Photograph of applicant must before last 6 month from the date as per mentioned in notification.
- If you want no any problems will come at the time of document verification then kindly fill the details very carefully during applying of application form.
- During apply the application form If applicant face any issues then you can contact organisation with the help of official website.
How to apply
- First step is download the notification.
- Second step is read the notification very carefully.
- Check your eligibility as per mentioned in published notification and your educational qualification.
- Now go to on apply link.
- Then fill the basic information as per required and you will got a unique registration number and password.
- Now please login with the help of registration details.
- Now fill the application form.
- After apply the form, pay application fees as per mentioned in given notification.
- Take a print out of application form.
Policy of Sarkari Plan
- We can’t published any scrap content or copy content.
- You can trust on sarkariplan.com
- Here we provide Sarkari Yojna, Sarkari Work, Sarkari Exam, Free job Alert, Sarkari Result, Fresher Live, Voter Card Service, Pan Card Service, Aadhar Card Service.
- All the published notification by sarkariplan.com are correct always authentic.
- If you have any questions or problems related to notification then you can contact us through the help of contact us page.
1 thought on “HPSCB Bank Recruitment 2021”