Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited
Name of the Post
HPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Post-Related Short Information
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited has released the HPCL Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2023. HPCL Recruitment Notification is out to engage 100 Graduate Apprentice Trainee Vacancies for a period of one year. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 07/01/2023 to 14/01/2023. The online application link is given at the end of the posts. Candidates can go through the eligibility criteria and can also check the post-wise vacancy details in the below content.
|Post Publish Date||10/01/2023|
|Post Update Date||10/01/2023|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
HPCL Recruitment 2023 : Important Dates
|Online Application Starts From||07th January 2023|
|Online Application Ends On||14th January 2023|
|Exam Date||Notified Soon|
HPCL Recruitment 2023 : Age Limit(as on 07-01-2023)
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 25 years
Age Relaxation is applicable for reserved categories as under:
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC-NC – 3 years
- PwBD – 10 years
HPCL Recruitment 2023 : Pay Scale
HPCL Recruitment 2023 : Vacancy Details
Total Post = 100
|Post Name||Total Post|
HPCL Recruitment 2023 : Eligibility Details
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering only in the following disciplines
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Petrochemical Engineering
- Safety Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Information Technology
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Oil Technology
- Food Technology
- Industrial Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
With 60% aggregate marks in all semesters/ years for Gen/OBC-NC and 50% for SC/ST/PwBD/(VH/HH/OH) candidates.
HPCL Recruitment 2023 : Selection Process
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be called for an interview. HPCL reserves the right to restrict the number of candidates to be called for an Interview. The Merit list will be drawn basis the academic results of the engineering degree and Scores of candidates in the Interview.
How to Apply for HPCL Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates have to enrol themselves on NATS portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 07/01/2023 to 14/01/2023.
- Log in to the NATS portal using their USER ID/EMAIL ID and password.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Click on ESTABLISHMENT REQUEST and select the option Find Establishment from the drop-down menu.
- Search for apprentice vacancies in HPCL.
- Candidates need to click on the Establishment name “Hindustan Petroleum Corporation
Limited” and select the “Apply” button.
- Submit the application.
HPCL Recruitment 2023 FAQs
Q. What is the last date to apply for HPCL Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The last date of online application for HPCL Recruitment 2023 is 14th January 2023.
Q. How many vacancies are notified under HPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Ans. There is a total of 100 vacancies are notified under HPCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
Q. What are the minimum educational qualification to apply for HPCL Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in relevant Engineering disciplines to apply for HPCL Recruitment 2023.
Q. What is the selection method for HPCL Recruitment 2023?
Ans. The selection of candidates for HPCL Recruitment 2023 will be made based on the interview.
Q. What will be the salary offered to candidates under HPCL Recruitment 2023?
Ans. Candidates selected under HPCL Recruitment 2023 will receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 25,000/-.
About Sarkari Plan
- We can’t publish any scrap content or copy content.
- You can trust on sarkariplan.com.
- Here we provide Sarkari Yojna, Sarkari Work, Sarkari Exam, Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result, Fresher Live, Voter Card Service, Pan Card Service, and Aadhar Card Service.
- All the published notifications by sarkariplan.com are always correct and authentic.
- If you have any questions or problems related to notification then you can contact us through the help of the contact us page.