Delhi CM Kejriwal backs demand for CBSE 10th and 12th Exam 2021 Cancellation
Delhi CM backs Cancel CBSE Board Exam 2021
Name of this Post:Delhi CM Kejriwal backs demand for CBSE 10th and 12th Exam 2021 Cancellation
Post Published Date : 13-04-2021 © 02:12pm
Post Updates Date : 13-04-2021 © 02:12pm
Post related short information : Delhi CM Kejriwal backs demand has published the advertisement for the exam of 10th and 12th Exam 2021 Cancellation and this advertisement details is published firstly on only Sarkari Plan website. All candidates who are interested in this published advertisement of the vacancy, We suggest please read the notification. If candidate want to apply the application form of this notification , then we suggest please read this notification and then apply application form.
Delhi CM backs Cancel CBSE Board Exam 2021
Amid calls for cancellation for CBSE 10th and 12th Exam 2021 from students and parents, Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal has also backed this demand today. During a press conference, Delhi CM urged centre to reconsider the decision to hold CBSE Board Exams 2021 in the light of the pandemic situation, which can worsen further.
CBSE Exams may lead to COVID Hotspots: Kejriwal
In a statement issued today, Delhi Chief Minister said that “Six lakh children in Delhi are going to write CBSE exams. Nearly one lakh teachers will be a part of it. These can become major hotspots leading to the large-scale spreading of Corona. Children’s lives and health is very important to us. I request Centre to cancel CBSE exams,”
Apart from this, Mr Kejriwal also added that “Some alternative methods could be thought of. Children can be promoted this time on the basis of either an online method or internal assessment. But CBSE exams should be cancelled.”
Demand for Cancellation of CBSE Exam Getting Support
With the number of COVID-19 cases in the national capital rising rapidly, the Directorate of Education, Delhi Government has come into action and ordered closure of all school, both government as well as private, as a precautionary measure. In addition to this, Delhi Disaster Management Authority (DDMA) has issued directions that schools will not be reopened for any other academic or non-academic activities. With these two orders, now schools cannot call studetns to the campus for any academic or non-academic activities, including holding of regular physical classes or for exams.
DOE Orders School Closure in Delhi
With the much aggressive 2nd Wave of COVID-19 sweeping across the country, the demand for cancellation and postponement of CBSE 10th and 12th Exam 2021 has been getting more support from different quarters. In addition to students, parents and even several educators and teachers, the demand has also received political backing from several leaders. Congress General Secretary Priyanka Gandhi Vadra and Congress MP from Wayanad Rahul Gandhi has already urged centre to consider the decision to hold Board exams in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic challenge.
Similarly, after postponement of Maharashtra SSC and HSC Exam 2021, the Maharashtra School Education Minister Ms Varsha Gaikwad has also written to CBSE and CISCE Boards to follow the suit and postpone the upcoming board exams to a future date in the light of the prevailing situation in the state.
Instructions before applying
- Firstly download notification and read.
- For apply the application form applicant need Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in downloaded notification
- Applicant can change the size & dimensions of Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in notification by the help of Photo Resizer application.
- For apply the application form candidate should have Aadhaar Card
- For apply the application form applicant need some basic details such as Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Permanent Address, Present Address, Mobile Number, Email, Qualification Details, Date of Birth
- Before applying please ensure that all provided information must be same as per you Matriculation Certificate.
- Photograph of applicant must before last 6 month from the date as per mentioned in notification.
- If you want no any problems will come at the time of document verification then kindly fill the details very carefully during applying of application form.
- During apply the application form If applicant face any issues then you can contact organisation with the help of official website.
How to apply
- First step is download the notification.
- Second step is read the notification very carefully.
- Check your eligibility as per mentioned in published notification and your educational qualification.
- Now go to on apply link.
- Then fill the basic information as per required and you will got a unique registration number and password.
- Now please login with the help of registration details.
- Now fill the application form.
- After apply the form, pay application fees as per mentioned in given notification.
- Take a print out of application form.
Policy of Sarkari Plan
- We can’t published any scrap content or copy content.
- You can trust on sarkariplan.com
- Here we provide Sarkari Yojna, Sarkari Work, Sarkari Exam, Free job Alert, Sarkari Result, Fresher Live, Voter Card Service, Pan Card Service, Aadhar Card Service.
- All the published notification by sarkariplan.com are correct always authentic.
- If you have any questions or problems related to notification then you can contact us through the help of contact us page.