Department of Atomic Energy
Name of the Post
DAE Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment 2023
Post-Related Short Information
Department of Atomic Energy has announced Nuclear Fuel Complex Recruitment 2023 notification on its official site for filling up various posts. The NFC Jobs notification is released for 124 Vacancy. Aspirants who has a 10th, 12th, B.E, B.Tech, Engineering, Graduate certificate degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute/board can submit their application before the last date to form submission. All eligible and interested candidates are suggested to fill up the form as soon as possible to avoid any last-minute technical glitch. Candidates can apply from the official website or from the direct link provided in this article below.
|Post Publish Date
|Post Update Date
NFC Recruitment 2023 : Overview
|NATIONAL FUEL COMPLEX
|NFC 2023 exam
|Chief Fire Officer, Station Officer, Deputy Chief Fire Officer, Sub Officer, Technical Officer and more
|Mode of Application
NFC Recruitment 2023 : Notification
NFC Recruitment 2023 is out for the recruitment of 124 posts of Sub Officer, Deputy Chief Fire Officer, Chief Fire Officer, Station Officer, Technical Officer, etc. NFC Recruitment is a good opportunity for candidates preparing for the government sector examination. Here we have provided the direct link to download the NFC Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF.
NFC Recruitment 2023 : Important Dates
- Online Application Starts From : 11th March 2023
- Online Application Ends On : 10th April 2023
- Last Date of Fee Payment : 10th April 2023
NFC Recruitment 2023 : Application Fees
|Chief Fire Officer/Technical Officer/Deputy Chief Fire Officer
|Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum- Fireman
NFC Recruitment 2023 : Vacancy Details
The applicant can check the post-wise vacancy details in given below table.
|Chief Fire Officer
|Deputy Chief Fire Officer
|Officer post Station
NFC Recruitment 2023 : Salary Details
|Chief Fire Officer
|Level – 11, Rs. 67,700/-
|Technical Officer/ Deputy Chief Fire Officer
|Level – 10, Rs. 56,100/-
|Level – 08, Rs. 47,600/-
|Level – 06, Rs. 35,400/-
|Level – 03, Rs. 21,700/-
NFC Recruitment 2023 : Eligibility Details
Candidates can check the post-wise education qualification for the NFC Recruitment 2023 in the given below table.
- B.E / B.Tech from a recognized university in any of the following engineering branches with a minimum of 60% marks.
Chief Fire Officer/ Deputy Chief Fire Officer/ Station Officer/ Sub-Officer
- 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum 50% of marks Passed Divisional Officer’s Course from National Fire Service College Nagpur.
- B.E in Fire Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum Fireman
- 10+2 or equivalent with a minimum 50% of marks + valid Heavy Vehicle Driving license with minimum one-year driving experience + certificate course in fire-fighting equipment such as Fire Extinguishers etc from the State Fire Training Centre.
NFC Recruitment 2023 : Age Limit
|Maximum Age Limit
|Chief Fire Officer/ Deputy Chief Fire Officer/ Station Officer/ Sub-Officer
How to Apply Online for NFC Recruitment 2023
The steps to apply for NFC Recruitment 2023 are given below. These steps are simple and easy to comprehend so make sure you go through them before applying to avoid any difficulty filling your form.
- Visit the official website of NFC www.nfc.gov.in and click on the “Recruitment” section from the homepage
- Click on the Apply Online Link on ADVERTISEMENT NO. NFC/01/2023
- Fill out the application form with all the relevant information
- Upload the required documents as mentioned in the notification
- Submit your application fee along with payment fee
- Print the Application Form for future reference.
NFC Recruitment 2023 FAQs
What is the last date to apply for NFC?
Candidates may apply for NFC Recruitment till 10th April 2023.
How many vacancies are notified under NFC Recruitment 2023 Notification?
A total of 124 vacancies are notified under NFC Recruitment 2023 Notification.
What is the qualification for NFC Recruitment 2023?
Candidates must have a Degree or Diploma in the concerned discipline for NFC Recruitment 2023.
After Bachelor’s degree or Diploma those candidates who are seeking for jobs have a great opportunity to find a job. Candidates having Bachelor or Diploma Degree can apply for the application of NFC Recruitment.