CSEB, Kerala Recruitment 2021
Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board (CSEB)
(Advt No: 4/2021,5/2021,6/2021,7/2021,8/2021)
Name of the Post :
CSEB, Kerala Recruitment 2021
Post related Short Information
CSEB published the advertisement for the vacancy of Jr. Clerk, DEO, Cashier, Asst Secretary and Chief Accountant posts. and this advertisement details is published firstly on only Sarkari Plan website. All candidates who are interested in this published advertisement of the vacancy, We suggest please read the notification. If candidate want to apply the application form of this notification , then we suggest please read this notification and then apply application form.
Post Publish Date :
Post Update Date :
Join Sarkari Plan on Social Media for Latest Update
Start Date for Submission of Application form: 03 August 2021
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 01 September 2021
Eligibility Jr. Clerk, DEO, Cashier, Asst Secretary and Chief Accountant Job
Data Entry Operator:
Degree from any recognized university. Certificate of Data Entry Course Passed by Kerala/Central Government Recognized Institution. One year work experience in Data Entry Operator post in a recognized company.
Junior Clerk/ Cashier:
SSLC or equivalent qualification will be the basic qualification for the Subordinate Personal Co-operative Training Course (Junior Diploma in Co-operation).Candidates from Kasaragod District will be eligible for the post of Co-operative Diploma Course (JDC) conducted by the Karnataka State Co-operative Federation (JDC) and Junior Diploma in Co-operation (JDC) conducted by the Kerala State Co-operative Union. In addition, a B.Com degree in Co-operation as an optional subject, or a degree in Co-operative Higher Diploma from any recognized University (HDC or HDC & BM of the Kerala State Co-operative Union, or HDC or HDCM of the National Council for Co-operative Training). Candidates who have successfully completed Subordinate Personal Co-operative Training Course (Junior Diploma in Co-operation) or B.Sc. from Kerala Agricultural University can also apply.
Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant/Deputy General Manager:
Higher Secondary Diploma in Co-operative University (HDC or HDC & BM of Kerala State Co-operative Union, or HDC or HDCM of National Council for Co-operative Training) with at least 50% marks in all subjects. Must have passed Subordinate Personal Co-operative Training Course (Junior Diploma in Co-operation) or B.Sc./M.Sc. from Kerala Agricultural University or B.Com degree with at least 50% marks in all subjects recognized by any university in Kerala and co-operation is optional.
First class B.Tech degree in Computer Science, IT, Electronics and Communication Engineering /MCA/M.Sc. (Computer Science or IT).
SSLC or equivalent qualification. KGTE English & Typewriting (Lower).
CSEB Kerala Jr. Clerk, DEO, Cashier, Asst Secretary and Chief Accountant Details
|Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|Junior Clerk/Cashier||226 Posts|
|Data Entry Operator||09 Posts|
|System Administrator||06 Posts|
|Assistant Secretary/Chief Accountant/Manager||07 Posts|
Rs. 11,250–Rs. 30,300/-
Data Entry Operator:
Rs. 11,850–Rs. 30,300/-
Rs. 7,900–Rs. 19,300/-
Rs. 16,150–Rs. 57,200/-
Rs. 16,980– Rs. 51,550/-
Deputy General Manager:
Rs. 16,150–Rs. 42,400/-
How To Apply
Interested and eligible applicants can apply for Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board (CSEB) Job Notification 2021 through the prescribed applications format on or before 01 September 2021. Interested and Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) 01 September 2021 along with Certificates to prove Educational Qualification, Age, Caste, Disabled and Disabled Duplicates should be self-attested and content. Applications can be sent by post or by post.
Download Notification: Click Here
Offical Website: Click Here
Instructions Before Applying
- Firstly download notification and read.
- For apply the application form applicant need Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in downloaded notification
- Applicant can change the size & dimensions of Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in notification by the help of Photo Resizer application.
- For apply the application form candidate should have Aadhaar Card
- For apply the application form applicant need some basic details such as Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Permanent Address, Present Address, Mobile Number, Email, Qualification Details, Date of Birth
- Before applying please ensure that all provided information must be same as per you Matriculation Certificate.
- Photograph of applicant must before last 6 month from the date as per mentioned in notification.
- If you want no any problems will come at the time of document verification then kindly fill the details very carefully during applying of application form.
- During apply the application form If applicant face any issues then you can contact organisation with the help of official website.
Policy of Sarkari Plan
- We can’t published any scrap content or copy content.
- You can trust on sarkariplan.com
- Here we provide Sarkari Yojna, Sarkari Work, Sarkari Exam, Free job Alert, Sarkari Result, Fresher Live, Voter Card Service, Pan Card Service, Aadhar Card Service.
- All the published notification by sarkariplan.com are always correct and authentic.
- If you have any questions or problems related to notification then you can contact us through the help of contact us page.
Which is out of recruitment for CSEB in Kerala – FAQ
CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2021: Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board (CSEB) is officially out of the recruitment notification for 190 candidates to fill their Junior Clerk,Data Entry Operator,Cashier,Assistant Secretory,Chief Accountant and Deputy General Manager jobs in All over Kerala.
Which is the State Co-operative Service Board in Kerala?
CSEB Kerala Recruitment 2021: Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board (CSEB) has uploaded new job advertisement [ Notification 1/2021,2/2021,3/2021] @ www.csebkerala.org on 09.02.2021.