Common Law Admission Test
Name of the Post
CLAT UG/PG Admission Test 2023 Result
Post-Related Short Information
CONSORTIUM OF NATIONAL LAW UNIVERSITIES declared the result of the Common Law Admission Test Entrance Examination 2023 . Those Candidates are enrolled with vacancy can Download the Result. The CLAT exam was held on 18 December 2022. For all other information read the notification.
|Post Publish Date||06/12/2022|
|Post Update Date||24/12/2022|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
Important Dates Related to CLAT UG/PG Admission Test 2023
|Online Application Starts From||08 August 2022|
|Online Application Ends On||13 November 2022|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||13 November 2022|
|Exam Date||18 December 2022|
|Admit Card||06 December 2022|
|Result Declared||23 December 2022|
Application Fees for CLAT UG/PG Admission Test 2023
- General /OBC : 4000/-
- SC /ST : 3500/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Fee Mode Debit / Credit Card , Net Banking, Mobile Wallet and Other Various Online Fee Mode or Pay the Examination Fee Through Offline E Challan Fee Mode
Age Limit for CLAT UG/PG Admission Test 2023
- All Eligibility Candidates Can Apply the CLAT 2023 Form.
- No Upper Age Limit in CLAT 2023.
CLAT UG 2023 Eligibility
- Under Graduate B.A /LL.B. Hons : Passed 10+2 (Intermediate)Exam in Any Recognized Board With 45% Marks
- For Reserve Category: 40% Marks.
- Passed / Appearing Both Candidates Are Eligible.
CLAT PG 2023 Eligibility
- Post Graduate: LL.B. Degree of Any Recognized University with Minimum 55% Marks.
- For Reserve Category: 50% Marks.
- Passed / Appearing Both Candidates Are Eligible