Bank of India
Name of the Post
Bank of India Probationary Officer Recruitment 2023
Post-Related Short Information
Bank Of India has released a recruitment notification for the post of Probationary Officer on its official website www.bankofindia.co.in. A total of 500 vacancies are announced for Credit Officer in General Banking stream and IT Officer in Specialist stream. Candidates can submit their application for Bank Of India Recruitment from 11 February 2023. In the given post, aspirants can check the complete information regarding Bank Of India Recruitment 2023.
|Post Publish Date||11/02/2023|
|Post Update Date||11/02/2023|
|Facebook Page||Click Here|
|Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
BOI PO Recruitment 2023 : Overview
|Organization||Bank of India|
|Exam Name||Bank of India PO Exam 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Selection Process||Online Exam,Group Discussion, Interview|
BOI PO Recruitment 2023 : Important Dates
|Online Application Start Date||11th February 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25th February 2023|
|Last Date of Fee Payment||25th February 2023|
BOI PO Recruitment 2023 : Application Fees
- General / OBC / EWS : 850/-
- SC / ST / PH : 175/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
BOI PO Recruitment 2023 : Age Limit
- Minimum Age : 20 Years
- Maximum Age : 29 Years
Age Relaxation Available as per Government Rules (Read Full Notification)
BOI PO Recruitment 2023 : Vacancy Details
Total Post : 500
|Post Name||Total Post||Bank of India Various Post Eligibility|
|Credit Officer in General Banking||350||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India.|
|IT Officer in Specialist stream||150||Bachelor Degree with DOEACC B Level Exam Passed OR Bachelor Degree with PG Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR BE / B.Tech Degree in computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation|
How to Apply Online for BOI PO Recruitment 2023?
- Bank of India BOI Latest Credit Officer & IT Officer Recruitment 2023 in Various Post Candidates Can Apply Between 11/02/2023 to 25/02/2023
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in Bank of India Latest Recruitment Online Form 2023.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.