BIS Recruitment 2021
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)
Name of this Post: BIS Recruitment 2021
Post Published Date : 05-06-2021 © 02:07pm
Post Updates Date : 05–05-2021 © 02:07pm
Post related short information : BIS has published the advertisement for the vacancy of oint BIS Scientist B Vacancies. and this advertisement details is published firstly on only Sarkari Plan website. All candidates who are interested in this published advertisement of the vacancy, We suggest please read the notification. If candidate want to apply the application form of this notification , then we suggest please read this notification and then apply application form.
30 Years of age as on 25.06.2021
- Starting Date of Application – 05 June 2021
- Last Date of Application – 25 June 2021
Civil Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering/Environmental Engineering/Textile Engineering –
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology or equivalent with not less than sixty per cent marks in aggregate [fifty per cent for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes] 2) Having valid GATE* score of 2019/2020/2021. The GATE score must be valid as on 25.06.2021 (closing date of application).
- Chemistry – Master’s Degree in Natural Sciences or equivalent [in Chemistry discipline only] with not less than sixty per cent marks in aggregate [fifty per cent for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes]. Having valid GATE* score of 2019/2020/2021. The GATE score must be valid as on 25.06.2021 (closing date of application)..
- Instrumentation Engineering – 2
- Environmental Engineering – 2
- Civil Engineering – 13
- Chemistry – 7
- Textile Engineering – 4
The gross emoluments at the time of joining will be approximately Rs. 87,525/- at Delhi at present
How to Apply for BIS Scientist B Recruitment 2021
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post through official website bis.gov.in from 05 June to 26 June 2021.
Apply Online: Click Here
Download notification: Click Here
Instructions before applying
- Firstly download notification and read.
- For apply the application form applicant need Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in downloaded notification
- Applicant can change the size & dimensions of Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in notification by the help of Photo Resizer application.
- For apply the application form candidate should have Aadhaar Card
- For apply the application form applicant need some basic details such as Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Permanent Address, Present Address, Mobile Number, Email, Qualification Details, Date of Birth
- Before applying please ensure that all provided information must be same as per you Matriculation Certificate.
- Photograph of applicant must before last 6 month from the date as per mentioned in notification.
- If you want no any problems will come at the time of document verification then kindly fill the details very carefully during applying of application form.
- During apply the application form If applicant face any issues then you can contact organisation with the help of official website.
How to apply
- First step is download the notification.
- Second step is read the notification very carefully.
- Check your eligibility as per mentioned in published notification and your educational qualification.
- Now go to on apply link.
- Then fill the basic information as per required and you will got a unique registration number and password.
- Now please login with the help of registration details.
- Now fill the application form.
- After apply the form, pay application fees as per mentioned in given notification.
- Take a print out of application form.
Policy of Sarkari Plan
- We can’t published any scrap content or copy content.
- You can trust on sarkariplan.com
- Here we provide Sarkari Yojna, Sarkari Work, Sarkari Exam, Free job Alert, Sarkari Result, Fresher Live, Voter Card Service, Pan Card Service, Aadhar Card Service.
- All the published notification by sarkariplan.com are correct always authentic.
- If you have any questions or problems related to notification then you can contact us through the help of contact us page.