AIIMS Raipur for Assistant Professor Post Recruitment
Upper Age Limit: 50 (Fifty) years.
- The appointment is purely on CONTRACT BASIS for a period of 11 months or till such time the alternate arrangements are made, whichever is earlier, with effect from the date of joining. However, the contractual appointment shall not be extended beyond the period of two years. If the contract is not extended further, the same will lapse automatically. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of
three months to the satisfaction of Competent Authority.
- The appointee shall perform the duties as assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
- The appointee shall not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post of AIIMS, Raipur.
- The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS Raipur and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
- The appointment to the said post will be subject to medical fitness from the competent medical board for which he/she will be sent to the designated Medical Authority.
- Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of instructions contained in DoPT&T’s O.M. No.12016/3/84-Estt.(L) dated the 12th April, 1985 as amended by OM No. 12016/1/96-Estt(L) dated the 5th July, 1990.
- On appointment, the appointee will be required to take an oath of allegiance to the Constitution of India or make a solemn affirmation to that effect in the prescribed proforma.
- The appointee is not entitled to any T.A. for attending the interview and joining the appointment.
- Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant rules and orders issued from time to time.
- If any declaration given or information furnished by him/her proves false or if he/she is found to have wilfully suppressed any material, information, he/she will be liable for removal from service and also such other action as the Government may deem necessary.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to avail any allowances/facilities being extended to the regular/permanent faculty members of the AIIMS, Raipur.
Essential for medical candidates (for General Discipline):
- A medical qualification included in the I or II schedule or part II of the third schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956 (Persons possessing qualifications included in part II of
third schedule should also fulfill the condition specified in section 13(3) of the Act).
- A post graduate qualification e.g. MD/MS or a recognized qualification equivalent thereto in the respective discipline/subject.
- Three years teaching and/or research experience in experience in a recognized institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of M.D. /M.S. Or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
Essential for superspeciality disciplines:
- Same as Assistant Professor for medical candidates (For General Discipline)
- D.M. in the respective discipline/subject for medical super specialities and M.ch. in the respective discipline/subject for surgical super specialities (2 years or 3 years or 5 years recognized course) Or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- One year teaching and/or research experience in a recognized institution in the subject of speciality after obtaining the qualifying degree of D.M./M.Ch. (2 years or 5 years recognized
course after MBBS) or qualification recognized equivalent thereto. However, no experience is necessary for the candidates possessing the 3 years recognized degree of D.M./M.Ch or
qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
- Cardiology : 02 Posts
- Neurology: 03 Posts
- Neurosurgery: 03 Posts
- Paediatrics; 01 Posts
- Medical Oncology/Hematology: 02 Posts
- Age and all other qualifications will be counted as on the last date of submission of online application.
- The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Raipur reserves the right to vary the vacancies including reserved vacancies as per the Govt. of India rules/circulars and requirements. The reservation will be followed as per Government of India Rules.
How To Apply AIIMS Raipur Post Recruitment
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode from 12 to 26 April 2021 upto 5 PM. The candidates can access the online application link by clicking on the above link. Candidates must fill in the online application form as per the procedure given in the official notification and take a printout of the same.
Download Notification: Click Here
official website: clik Here