AAI Apprentice Recruitment for Diploma & B.tech Engineer
|Airports Authority of India|
|( A Govt of India Enterprises )|
|( Advt No : NRTS-II/2021/02/DT/AMD )|
Post Related Short Information
|Airports Authority of India published the Advertisement for the vacancy of AAI Apprentice Recruitment for Diploma & B.tech Engineer and this advertisement details is published firstly on only Sarkari Plan website. All candidates who are interested in this published advertisement of the vacancy, We suggest please read the notification. If candidate want to apply the application form of this notification , then we suggest please read this notification and then apply application form.|
|Post Publish Date||28/10/2021|
|Post Update Date||28/10/2021|
Join Sarkari Plan on Social Media for Latest Update
|Date of Notification||01/10/2021|
|Starting Date of Apply||01/10/2021|
|Closing Date of Submission of Application||30/10/2021|
|Date of Examination||No Exam|
|26 Years as on 30/09/2021|
|Graduate (Degree) Apprentices||Rs. 15000|
|Technical (Diploma) Apprentices||Rs. 12000|
Various airports in NR Region
Adampur,Agra, Aligarh, Bareilly, Bikaner, Dehradun, Gorakhpur,Gwalior, Hindon,Hisar,Jammu ,Jodhpur,Kishangarh, Kangra,Kanpur, Khajuraho,Kullu, Kushinagar, Pathankot,Pantnagar ,Pithoragarh, Prayagaraj, Shimla, Udaipur, etc and various offices in New Delhi.
|Field of Specialization/ Discipline||No. of Seats|
|Computer Science/ Information Technology (Graduate)||02|
|Computer Science/ Information Technology (Diploma)||04|
|Candidates should possess full time (regular) four years degree or three years diploma in Engineering in any of the above mentioned streams, recognized by AICTE, GOI.|
Read Also : UPPCL JE (Junior Engineer) Recruitment 2021
Mode of Selection
- Provisional selection of the candidates would be merit-based in the qualifying examination.
- The final selection will be based on Interview/verification of certificates/testimonials and
submission of Medical Fitness Certificate at the time of joining.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview/Document verification through
their registered email IDs only.
- The selected candidates will be posted preferably at the given locations in Northern Region
based on their registration location (in portal).
- Apprentices shall have to undergo Apprenticeship training at notified
Airports/Establishments. The allocated airport/station/unit will be final; no change in place
of training will be done.
- As per the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended from time to time,
candidates who have already completed their apprenticeship or terminated their
apprenticeship midway or are pursuing in other organizations or in AAI with the same
qualification level, shall not be eligible for engagement as apprentice.
- As per the Apprentices Act, 1961, candidates who had apprenticeship training/job
experience for a period of 1 year or more after the attainment of essential qualifications,
shall not be eligible for engagement as apprentice.
How to Apply
- Log onto NATS Portal using your User ID/E-mail ID and password obtained after enrollment.
- In the home page Click on “Establishment Requests” Tab And Select Option “Find Establishment” from Drop Down Menu.
- Once you click on “Find Establishment”, below page appears with two “Search Criterions” i.e. Options to Search by 1) Preferences and 2) Establishment Name.
- Among the Search criterion options select Establishment Name, type AIRPORTS
AUTHORITY OF INDIA and click on option “Search”.
- Once you click on “Search” below page appears listing current openings in AIRPORTS
AUTHORITY OF INDIA. Click on Establishment name “AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA” (First column) & Region- NORTHERN REGION and Select “Apply” button given at the page.
- Once you click on “Apply” button a message appears as given below “Successfully
applied for the training position. Based on availability, you will be contacted by the Establishment”.
For detailed information, visit link shown below:
Instructions Before Applying
- Firstly download notification and read.
- For apply the application form applicant need Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in downloaded notification
- Applicant can change the size & dimensions of Photo, Signature & Documents as per mentioned in notification by the help of Photo Resizer application.
- For apply the application form candidate should have Aadhaar Card
- For apply the application form applicant need some basic details such as Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Permanent Address, Present Address, Mobile Number, Email, Qualification Details, Date of Birth
- Before applying please ensure that all provided information must be same as per you Matriculation Certificate.
- Photograph of applicant must before last 6 month from the date as per mentioned in notification.
- If you want no any problems will come at the time of document verification then kindly fill the details very carefully during applying of application form.
- During apply the application form If applicant face any issues then you can contact organisation with the help of official website.
Policy of Sarkari Plan
- We can’t published any scrap content or copy content.
- You can trust on sarkariplan.com
- Here we provide Sarkari Yojna, Sarkari Work, Sarkari Exam, Free job Alert, Sarkari Result, Fresher Live, Voter Card Service, Pan Card Service, Aadhar Card Service.
- All the published notification by sarkariplan.com are always correct and authentic.
- If you have any questions or problems related to notification then you can contact us through the help of contact us page.